Sour Kosher, Glueberry Og, Cookies Kush, Larry Og (flower)

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Whats up guys, just dropping an update on the Flowering transition. So the ladies are about a week in, and have stretched so damn much. As you can tell I'm not about having to grow plants extremely tall to get a good yield, I prefer the short stubby bonsai bush with multiple top heads. I took a shit load of clones from these plants too, already have some in soil so I can keep some mothers, and have some younger clones in hydro already as well. The Glue just isn't there for me yet so I pushed an extra week of veg, and it is in transition until this weekend when it will join the big girls. I've had to top off the buckets with another gallon of plain water in between the middle of the 7 day change out, girls are chugging but I plan to cut out at least half the amount of flora grow, and maybe go 3/4 on the flora bloom because this weekend I will be introducing the KoolBloom. I've been PHing these things everyday, keeping real close attention to what they need and they're just showing me really good roots, and great results so far.....

Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 2
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 3
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 4
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 5
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 6
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 7
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 8
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 9
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 10
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 11
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 12
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 13
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 14
Sour kosher glueberry og cookies kush larry og flower 15
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Well guys just a week in now today, girls have taken off and sour kosher has these enourmous inidica leaves, ph is staying way better these days and honestly I've been able to stretch out to two days to check ph (still doing it daily) thanks to silica blast. The calyxes are bubbling up like they should, but man today was a hot one in Mass had to run the a/c all day to keep them all cooled down. My clones are still not rooted yet, this Saturday will be a week for the LVPK and a week for cuts of the current strains I got, still gonna take another week or so to root out. brought down my measurements on calmag, silica and floragrow to substitute for more parts of koolbloom. Oh and took a shot of my uncles gg4 flowers lol this is his first grow he's got going

IMG 0544
IMG 0545
IMG 0553
IMG 0554
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Good morning everyone, threw the glueberry in the flower room last night, was already showing preflowers in veg, just waiting on the cookies and Larry to show me their love, have a good weekend all!

IMG 7016
jipp

jipp

good morning bro. they are looking good. i look forward to hearing about larry.

light off here before i woke up so i have to wait till tonight to make sure my girls are ok.. my male is rocking tho with the ambient light off the t5. he would be a decent stud i think, hah. iv stressed test all my plants.. if they can live through my learning curve i think they good. better yet my male smells really fucking good.

rock on.
chris.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

good morning bro. they are looking good. i look forward to hearing about larry.

light off here before i woke up so i have to wait till tonight to make sure my girls are ok.. my male is rocking tho with the ambient light off the t5. he would be a decent stud i think, hah. iv stressed test all my plants.. if they can live through my learning curve i think they good. better yet my male smells really fucking good.

rock on.
chris.
I've seen some of those bigger plants you got, when are you planning to flip? If the lights went off in veg they should be just fine unless you're in flower already, I actually just got off your post and they're looking real nice and green

jipp

jipp

I've seen some of those bigger plants you got, when are you planning to flip? If the lights went off in veg they should be just fine unless you're in flower already, I actually just got off your post and they're looking real nice and green
morning. yeah i flipped. i know they are two big for my tent.. ill get burnt tops i imagine.. but its best i could do.. but yeah man they are healthy as fuck just a bit on the big side.. if i could grow out ; home depot has 18 gallon containers on sale for 8.00. id drill holes in the bottom and put it out side. hha and watch them grow into monsters.. but for now i just hope to get some herb to turn into hash.

thank you for the kind words.
chris.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

morning. yeah i flipped. i know they are two big for my tent.. ill get burnt tops i imagine.. but its best i could do.. but yeah man they are healthy as fuck just a bit on the big side.. if i could grow out ; home depot has 18 gallon containers on sale for 8.00. id drill holes in the bottom and put it out side. hha and watch them grow into monsters.. but for now i just hope to get some herb to turn into hash.

thank you for the kind words.
chris.
Are you talking to big in height or width wise?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

height wise.. im gonna toss a net in there to even out the canopy soon.
Next time that happens just top them down a few nodes and let them veg out another week or so you'll be good

jipp

jipp

Next time that happens just top them down a few nodes and let them veg out another week or so you'll be good
yeah man iv been vegging for months. long story short yeah my next grow will be more manageable.

chris.

Top Bottom