Sour Kush And Green Crack Outdoor.

• Thread starter juiceyjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Did a stem rub on the ladies to get some smell profile.
Green crack has a sour mango smell, almost exactly like a premature mango.
Sour kush has a earthy lemon, nasty funk smell. Can't really compare to anything lol

Their growth patterns all seem to be the same for each strain expect the sour kush that looks kinda like a runt. After watching it grow it's deffinently is not a runt, maybe just a heavy OG leaning pheno? I can only hope ;)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I did that last year but they are pretty expensive to buy. And it takes quite awhile before they actually start improving soil life
If your using BETTERORGANIX , just from my experience, the run off from watering helps breakdown the ground underneath your pots, also Box improves your garden by breaking down even the compacted dirt! My ground is like concrete! I've noticed the ground is easier to work with now just from using BOX
THE WORMS WILL COME ! Just info brother

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Took my plants off 24hrs last night. Cut it down to 20 then next week I'll go down to 18, also did 1st foliar application of nano breathe. Used a couple drops of pro tek silica as a wetting agent. Going to give them another dose of Azoz k-amino and a little soy bean meal. They are starting to need some N. Should be ready for transplant next weekend and 1st topping
If you have hydrate you can add 5-10 drops in per liter aswell ! Just info

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Been a little while since I posted a updated pic of the ladies. Here they are, all of them have been topped above the 5th node. Runt sour kush is looking stringy and a little beat up because my dog knocked it over when they were outside. All doing great tho. Giving them k-amino with every watering in 1ml per 16oz of water
Lookin good brother

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Just realized how okie I am this morning, starting up the grill at 7am in my boxers and slippers with a cup a coffee lol. Everyone should have a pair of these, just like a shoe but the comfort of a slipper. I dig holes and work in these around my house all the time

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

So I've been neglecting the ladies for the last week because I was working night shifts 8-6am. Was giving them a inspection and found spider mites on 1, dammit! Whipped out the cold neem and silica and went to town. I caught it early so it should be ok. Only had about 5 leaves with damage.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Man, I can't catch a break. Put the plants outside yesterday in the shade then fell asleep for awhile. Came out when I woke up 2 hours later it's 95 outside and the plants are in full sun wilting. They are in black pots and just started cooking. Lucky I caught it soon enough and only one sour kush is showing any damage. But it got it good. This will probably be the one i gift to my friend for free after i nurse it back to health lol.

Moto

Moto

Man, I can't catch a break. Put the plants outside yesterday in the shade then fell asleep for awhile. Came out when I woke up 2 hours later it's 95 outside and the plants are in full sun wilting. They are in black pots and just started cooking. Lucky I caught it soon enough and only one sour kush is showing any damage. But it got it good. This will probably be the one i gift to my friend for free after i nurse it back to health lol.

Happens to the best of us buddy. I have cooked many plants in my time and or slayed them from mistakes. :) Get her in some shade and she will perk back up and then pawn on the friend. LOL :D

I had a Aloe Vera Plant in 1 gal container and forget her on the porch.. Came back she was purple and shriveled.. If I would of left longer I think she would of been smoking. LOL :)

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Success!!! Planted one of my plants in the super soil yesterday and it's looking great today. My girl called me at work and scared me because she said it was droopy. But it just wanted some water, time to sit back water with compost tea and the occasional top feeding and see if all the money I spent was worth it

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Finished transplanting the other 3 plants yesterday afternoon into the super soil. The green crack had all it's fingers to the sky after I transplanted, I think it liked the soil. They are all looking nice and healthy I'll take a pic when I get off work of them in new pots

Top Bottom