Sour Kush And Green Crack Outdoor.

• Thread starter juiceyjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

What's up everyone been a little while since I've posted. Been pretty busy but I took some pics yesterday. Had some issues with 1 plants it doesn't seem to like the outdoor heat at all bit the others are looking great here are some photos of 3. Didn't take a pic of 4th because she is a little rough right now

This is 1 of the sour kush. This one and 1 other green crack have had zero issues so they will be the ones I clone hopefully they are fire
20170707 181505

This is the green crack that's looking beautiful
20170707 181537
20170707 181552

This is the other green crack. It got cooked in the sun one day and lost a lot of leaves but it's doing great now
20170707 181618

Going to start feeding them teas this week. Been holding off because I wanted to make sure the super soil wasn't going to kill them. Lots of learning this run since it's my first time outdoor in pots. I usually go directly in ground. and first time doing super soil

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Good afternoon everyone. Started a veg tea brew yesterday Going to brew for 36 hours then water my plants with it at full strength 1 gal each.

Veg Tea mix: for 5gal
1/2 cup ewc/humus
1/3 cup Peruvian seabird guano
1/3 cup blood meal
1/3 cup soybean meal
2 tbsp kelp meal
5 tbsp grandma's molasses
5 tbsp liquid karma
2 tbsp Azoz

This is not a recipe I made up Just one I found for ACCT. Topped all of my plants today as well. They got about a month left of veg so this will be the last time I top them just some LST from now on.

Top Bottom