• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yep, this one's getting the axe

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I’d say officially that’s a hermie. Pistils and balls from the jump. Prob best to toss. Anything from it’s pollen probably be real unstable
But if you force a female to hermie from stress later on n cross that pollen they be fem seeds I think
But this one id just toss.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Didn’t see this pic. Put a bag over it forst
Do u think there is any chance there was any pollen? Cuz I grabbed it and took it out of the tent before I even realized it was a herm. I just hope there is no chance it could have released any pollen. I know it's still pretty young...

Monster762

Monster762

Do u think there is any chance there was any pollen? Cuz I grabbed it and took it out of the tent before I even realized it was a herm. I just hope there is no chance it could have released any pollen. I know it's still pretty young...
I doubt it. You’d have to bust the sac and it be legit pollen in it. They prob sterile at this point I just threw the bag thing out cause that’s the easiest way I found to trap everything before moving branches. You’re good I’m pretty sure

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I doubt it. You’d have to bust the sac and it be legit pollen in it. They prob sterile at this point I just threw the bag thing out cause that’s the easiest way I found to trap everything before moving branches. You’re good I’m pretty sure
Thanks bro, and is there anything I can do with these little premature buds? Can I make cannabutter or anything? Or would that be pointless at this stage?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Only thing I hate about seed grows. N you can’t put a net in til everything shows clearly. Then if they hermie in the net that’s no good
Yeah, if I didn't take them out of the tent to water them and really look closely at them, I probably wouldn't even have noticed:D

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Starting with fem seeds for first grow I’m still in veg. So I’ve yet to get to hands on experience sex identifying yet.
I did fem seeds on my first grow too, so this is my first experience with it also. What strain you growing? I can't remember, do you have a grow journal going?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I did fem seeds on my first grow too, so this is my first experience with it also. What strain you growing? I can't remember, do you have a grow journal going?
No grow journal yet I’m doing test run in dwc for my first, I think I’ll start journal when I switch to flower. Hope I don’t jinx myself aha. Strains green crack from ilgm

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

No grow journal yet I’m doing test run in dwc for my first, I think I’ll start journal when I switch to flower. Hope I don’t jinx myself aha. Strains green crack from ilgm
Hell yeah bro, I hope I get to see it soon. Good luck!

Top Bottom