Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Alrighty farmers. Here is where the fun on this auction really begins. This is 1 of 3 females I popped of feminized Sour Lemon Alien Dawg that Alien gifted me a while back. Thank you sir!!! I popped 5, 1 didnt make it past germ, and i killed one by accident. So far, 2 of the 3 phenos are definite keepers, this one so far being the best. These photos are of pheno B at day 28! It doesnt get frostier than this! An explosion of lemon followed by hints of banana and possibly bubblegum when you rub a leaf. These are in roots organic soil, bio bizz grow, bloom, and top max, budswel, molasses, and compost teas. Pheno A is taking a little longer to develop so I will wait for a photo, but it honestly smells a little better than pheno B. Pheno C is only a week and a half in to flower. Im glad that I was able to pop these and flower them in time to show you guys what is up with some Alien genetics run by someone other than Alien and popped by someone other than Alien. Dude is not fucking around, so go ahead and bid with confidence.

and let me add that the Lemon Alien Dawg used in this cross is the same one used in the Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien). yum yum! :tongueout

Photo 1
O

Organicyumyum

That bud looks Wet with Grease! Looking Like Super Organicyumyum Bro! :sun

thanks man! yeah, this pheno is up there with the best of anything i have ever grown, and Ive been growing for 11+ years. I can't say 100 percent until I smoke it, but Im a pretty good judge at this point without even puffing it first.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that's some real deal super dank rite there

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit looks frost and greasy! Almost like a dank Afro. Lol. Great job on that funky Alien lady, O Yum Yum!

O

Organicyumyum

Damn that's some real deal super dank rite there

that it is! i am as picky as they come, trust me on that, this is the top of the top for flavor for sure! can't wait to find out how the high is.

That shit looks frost and greasy! Almost like a dank Afro. Lol. Great job on that funky Alien lady, O Yum Yum!

Thank you sir! Alien is really killing it right now. I needed a truly lemon pheno and this one is it!

Awesome job bro, That shit looks like some pure fire..

thank man, preciate that.

Your lady there sure is one beautiful beast!

She is an absolutely gorgeous girl.

rollon

rollon

hey yum yum u need to set up a lemonade stand, lots of customers i would think.

L

Lost Dog

It even just kind of looks lemony. Nice. How big is the plant?

O

Organicyumyum

hey yum yum u need to set up a lemonade stand, lots of customers i would think.

if this was being sold at a lemonade stand, all the kids in town would have a smile on their face!:boogie:

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking killer OYY!

Knew you'd find some insane keepers in those beans, but this much size and resin at day 29 in a 2 gallon soil pot...all organic nutes...VERY impressive. I know how you love your lemon strains...that one should be sour lemon candy funk to the max...looks like she'll be done in 56 days MAX.

Cheers brotha!

-Alien

Illmind

Illmind

looks like an afghani i grew awhile back. got any full plant shots?

O

Organicyumyum

Looking killer OYY!

Knew you'd find some insane keepers in those beans, but this much size and resin at day 29 in a 2 gallon soil pot...all organic nutes...VERY impressive. I know how you love your lemon strains...that one should be sour lemon candy funk to the max...looks like she'll be done in 56 days MAX.

Cheers brotha!

-Alien

thanks bro! i really appreciate the beans! best seeds ive ever popped and i didnt have to fly to Amsterdam or Canada like I used to back in the day. I love California!

looks like an afghani i grew awhile back. got any full plant shots?

sure don't, but i'll try to get one up at some point.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
She looks great OYY, Grats on that find. Crazy resin and trichs for that early. What organics are you using? Great work man!
Yet more props to Alien as well, wow!
Peace Organic! MOTIV!

O

Organicyumyum

Sick pic my friend! Lookin fire!!!

thanks man, preciate that!

She looks great OYY, Grats on that find. Crazy resin and trichs for that early. What organics are you using? Great work man!
Yet more props to Alien as well, wow!
Peace Organic! MOTIV!

Thanks bro! Roots Organic 707 soil, Bio Bizz Grow, Bloom, and Top Max, Budswell, Molasses, and Simplici-tea Compost Teas. oh, and Met52 mixed in for these damn root aphids I can't get rid of. Fuckers!

Top Bottom