Sour Lifesaver from seed

• Thread starter mrbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Origginally posted this in indoor growing but i feel its more appropriate here.

Alright after a succesful outdoor crop im moving indoors for this next one. If anyone has any questions or advice please throw it my way. Lots to learn on this run. Its my first strictly indoor grow.Ok so i have a sectioned off part of a room 3 by 3 by 10 ft. Got a 600 w digital ballast thats adjustable. Made some homemade smartpots that measure out to about 4.5 gallons. (Started in 3.5 inch homemade smartpots and transplanted on day 15)Feeding the 3 part base nutes from humboldt nutrients(bloom micro and grow) as well as humboldt roots. Also got some bud candy to throw in when i flip it over to flower. The room maintains between 72 and 78 with lights on and about 68 with lights out. humidity stays about 45-50 %. They are at day 20 from seed in the pics and i have one more thats about 10 days from seed not pictured ill throw some pics up when i throw her under the big light.Till then enjoy and ill keep updating weekly.Oh and my ballast is set to 450 w with MH bulb for the veg period.

Sour lifesaver from seed
Sour lifesaver from seed 2
Sour lifesaver from seed 3
Sour lifesaver from seed 4
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Sour Lifesaver is one of my favorites! The pheno I run absolutely reeks of cotton candy and it carries through nice on the flavor too. I don't ever let much of this stuff get past my door.

Shes a slow vegger, doesn't stretch much in flower, low-med yield, light feeder, Magnesium hog, and pretty sensitive to pH issues. Dont flower for too long, I think its best as soaring daytime med when taken just after 50 days.

Good luck on the grow!!

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Thanks for the heads up Kenny. I have heard lots of great things about this one. And they are def slow veggers gonna take a good long veg and bush these out nicely.

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Ok so got a few new pictures to update and hopefully someone can help me with some problem im having. I got pictures of all three sour lifesavers and one of my own that ive grown out a few times outdoors called daniel boone. Im having some issues with my sour bubble pheno having some slight discoloration and some brown spots starting on the edges of the leaf. Ive been feeding the full strength Humboldt nutrients line. Grow is 2-1-6 and .5% magnesium and fed at 2 ml per liter. Micro is 5-0-1 and 5% calcium fed at 2 ml per lt. Bloom is 0-6-5 and has 1% magnesium fed at 1 ml per lt. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. The lifesaver leaning pheno looks fine. The other little sour lifesaver is 15 days from seed. It had some problems getting out of the shell. But growing nice regularly formed leaves now. And the little baby in the pictures is barely hanging on by a thread, she had some serious problems putting down a good taproot but due to losing the majority of my seed stash im running very low on these so im trying to baby it back to health. But it has another very strange deformity, it has three cotyledons and three initial leaf tips it spit out. Very strange, anybody seen this before? Have grown this one out 4 times outdoors but strated indoors and have never had such issues with a seed putting down roots, or had one with this deformity.

IMG 0100
IMG 0101
IMG 0102
IMG 0106
IMG 0110
IMG 0112
IMG 0113
IMG 0114
IMG 0115
IMG 0116
IMG 0117
IMG 0118
IMG 0119
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
im gonna take a seat. i always wanted to grow these. good luck

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Thanks gotdank i have wanted to grow these out for a while now. Was super stoked when i got a hook up with bog seeds.

So these are at 29 days on the two more developed ones and about 19 days on the smaller one. Since my mishap with hot soil ive watered in some lime and been giving straight water. Have since started back with feeding at half strength until i know all is good. They are really starting to get some good growth now, the taller pheno was topped about 4 days ago and ive been training it to keep it level with the smaller bushy pheno. These are definitely some smelly veggers too. Walked into my room the other day and was like DAMN! added three other unknown bag starins under the light yesterday and will update with some pics with the next update. Got 3 other seedlings under some cfls that i gotta make some more pots for then they will go under the light. Till next time.

IMG 0133
IMG 0135
IMG 0137
IMG 0141
IMG 0143
IMG 0139
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sounds like a great one where are the seeds from bro?

Mustard

Mustard

They used to sell BOG seeds at a dispensary in long beach. I can try to find out if they are still around and still c carry the seeds but its doubtful this was maybe 3 years ago. Though they seemed to have some kind of connection with him though, so maybe?

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

I've always liked BOG genetics, I read in one of the forums (not sure if it was this one) that BOG gear would be available in a dispensary in Sac. I can't remember which one though too much dabs to the brain lol

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

just a little update started some training and got some good growth side branching coming up. The sls has nice tight internode spacing making some nice bushy little beasts. Out of my 3 sls one is showing some excellent growth and very vigorous. Im definately gonna take a couple clones for a mum.

IMG 0145
IMG 0147
IMG 0151
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

this strain has been excellent so far. Just a couple of updated training pictures. Also took a few clones from the beast in the middle. Hopefully all goes well and it turns out female and bam new mom. lol. But anyways as you see from the pictures i got a number of small little babes in with the sour lifesaver just to play around with. two of the sourlifesavers ar at day 27 of veg and the other one is 18 days into veg. oh and the real compact bush one got topped today.

IMG 0159
IMG 0164
IMG 0165
IMG 0161
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

oh and i bumped my light up to 600 for the next two weeks before i flip to flower.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Hey man thx for the link im gonna hang out and watch your grow keep those pics coming its looking good, I love seeing lst grows come together on the end for a good harvest, i like seeing as many bud sites as possible on a plant lol i once had a gdp i super crapped and i had like 15 bud sites on it lol good luck man

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

thanks haggard glad to have you along. just a little update up to day 34 on the oldest ones. gonna flip to flower on day 40.

IMG 0179
IMG 0177
IMG 0175
IMG 0171
Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Bar stool ....check... Beer..... check...... Pipe ....check.
Let the show begin:D

PnL

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

ok so i def have two completely different phenos of the sour lifesaver. the biggest one looks more like lifesaver and the two bushy one look more like sour bubble. Anyone know what kind of stretch i should be looking for. ive heard the sour bubble pheno doesnt stretch much but i cant really find much on the stretch of the lifesaver. as of now shes growing about 3/4 of an inch every day, as you can tell from the pics she is flying past the others already.

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

sorry for the lack of updates guys. they are 16 days into flower now. out of my 12 i ended up with 7 females. one sour lifesaver one of my own strain daniel boone and 5 unknown bagseeds. the sls if already starting to throw out some major resin crystals for only being 16 days in. the other 6 are coming along nicely just will most like take a little longer than the 50 days that sls calls for. enjoy the pics and i will try and update more often than i have been doing. peace out

IMAG0011
IMAG0013
IMAG0014
IMAG0015
IMAG0016
Top Bottom