Sour LSD inside test grow

• Thread starter 1973chemgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Well since theres a lack of inside grows on the sour LSD im doing one and had all 12 seed pop and take off so as some know im just finishing up on my LSD and Sweet and sour cindy test so these sour lsd are being grown the same way as always hempy and lucas formula and here they are at just over a week from showing water leaves out of the coco/perlite as ya can see some are really growing up fast and real fast actually but the others that are slower def are never looked down on since they can always become the gems even if they have a slow start also theres a few extra life-stars in the pic that are mixed in towards the back that ill showcase along with the sour lsd which i cropped some out of the pic so ya can mostly see all sour lsd upfront but there doing awsome like all the others ive tested which ill get them updated soon and will have a smoke report very soon after ... Time goes so slow it seems and then next thing ya know your chopping them ;) anyways ill have more time and keep this grow updated weekly and they def change a lot weekly so far these are very fast for seed plants
Sour lsd inside test grow

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

The is guys... Figured there weren't many grow logs on this one inside and its a good inside strain so gonna show what she gots under the hood;) also will run another pack of the LSD and sns cindy to get more photos since i had a lot of unexpected things cone up on my last grow but mainly was the cold my veg is normally fine in the winter but not this winter it was very cold but they still did asome so clones and new seed will be showcased so people can see how the clones look aswell

Shytiva

Shytiva

Looking good as always, another one i'll be keeping an eye on

I really need to test some BOG gear, I wonder what makes them so special..
Anyway keep them updates coming, always a great read

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Why are my seeds so good? :)

That is an Enigma...

We do have our secrets and we have something going for us that no other seed company has.

Mrs. Bog is going to show you a pic from 1974 that I took and it is a UFO.

My buddy was so scared when I told him to listen to it that he ran into the house. Bog

Max Frost

Max Frost

That is an Enigma...

We do have our secrets and we have something going for us that no other seed company has.

My buddy was so scared when I told him to listen to it that he ran into the house. Bog

Well, I guess that explains allot BOG! I know you say you feel your genetics are gifts from above, but I didn't know THAT'S what you meant!!! lol

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

There is a lot more to our history than you know.

It seems that aliens smoke weed and they only became interested in Earth when a scan of the galaxy revealed our sun, Holy Sol, is our blessing.

Worship our Sun...the biggest HPS light in the Milky Way,

Mother Earth is in the habitable zone of this Holy Father and between them we lie.

So the ancient Egyptians were some long skulled biker types who wanted a new place to grow their weed in peace.

So they enslaved us and improved us in the process. We mined their gold and grew the weed which they shipped to many worlds.

So Earth has the best weed around and we should make the most of our status.

The aliens return soon...so get Growing! ;)

Max Frost

Max Frost

There is a lot more to our history than you know.

So they enslaved us and improved us in the process. We mined their gold and grew the weed which they shipped to many worlds.

So Earth has the best weed around and we should make the most of our status.

The aliens return soon...so get Growing! ;)

Enslaved us, I can believe! Improved us?? ...not allot of evidence to support this overall, I'm afraid! I seem to have the part about mining "THEIR" gold down pretty well...don't seem to spend much time mining my own these days! At least they left us their genetics, and I think they'll be pleased to see what you've accomplished with them, BOG!

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Lol love the secrets to your successful crosses bog ... I always said aliens were stealing my stash and now i may be right so the wife cant say i was just smoking it to fast since i have backup lol

I feal like a total idiot ... I got so busy and totally forgot to keep this updated which will show that the LSD and sns cindy were doing there job at keeping my mind busy lmao but anyways had just started to sex these girls and boys when it hit me that i was showing how they do inside which so far they are vegged to nice big bushes and kept up with all others ive grown out along with the LSD and sweet and sour cindy clones so i may actually like this one over the LSD but im an indica lover but will always have a place for the LSD keeper i have since its a killer daytime smoke not meaning its weak its just a good uppity sativa high and i do have probs with sativas giving me panick attacks and this one does not do this to me so im in love with a sativa dom for once :) anyways these girls and just a few boys are just over 6 weeks old maybe 7 lol but i veg seed up to two months since they do always take longer then clones and i like them to be nice sized bushes before flowering so ill do as promised and get some before flower pics and while flowering pics also finshed and smoke reports on the different phenos again sorry to anyone wanting to see these girls indoors i just get busy having a business and 3 kids and 2 dogs lol that i forget also i wasnt getting alerts since i forgot to set to watch this thread was thinking since its mine it would do so automatically but here for now is a full garden shot of my room thats mainly all sweet and sour Cindy's from clone and lsd which they def did awsome during there clone run and packed it in anyways here we go and sorry about the lines i had to use my camera phone again still no working digital camera .... Im not a hightech redneck ;)

Sorry still do not get why pics always show sideways

Heres a veg pic which are mainly sour lsd girls with a few bodhi and bog moms and realized i cropped this but as ya can see all are nice and green and all happy :)

Hashbash 2014 annarbor mich my home town.... Im sure bog atteneded a few hashbash gatherings in his days living in mich ... Love the point that even back in the 80s as an 18 year old kid i could atend this gathering and smoke down with cops all around just keeping the peace and at most you get a $25 ticket for possesion of marijuana and back in the 70s it was a $5 fine which they still didnt do but on a non hashbash event day thats all you get in annarbor mich even before med laws so it was a nice marijuana friendly city anyways was a blast and packed full of people including ed rosenthal and many others like actor Seth rogan

Thats not fog its just good ol smoke and man did it smell great ... This was during one of the speakers but lots if good bands and lots of famous breeders and activist so its def a must go to one time since its been going on for so many years and is to me normal but some out of towners see cops and freak and its like at most they might say pass the doob lmao but they will pass it back ;) the cops are there to arrest the people fighting against the right to smoke and the drunks that cause trouble but its always a peaceful even anyways figured id share this since it was an LSD smoke day and ended in smoking some doobs of sns cindy from the first harvest still also lots of others i had mixed joints of just to change it up but usually i always pass doobs out with my business card lol helps out a lot why theres a doobie in a bag stapled to a business card and they def remember that card over any other card just handed to them and usually tossed away so thats a good way to promote yours business a joint stapled to your business card ;) but only in annarbor

Thats the truth ;) peace all and bless up!!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Niiice Chem!!! No surprise there though! Super job as always bro!!! Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

That is an Enigma...

Hey BOG, I meant to ask you...you said your buddy got so scared at the sound, he had to go in. What did it sound like? What did you see/notice/hear? Thanks! -Max

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Nice report ChemGrower. Yeah, I attended some Hash Bashes in Ann Arbor. That was my first taste of freedom for a few hours.

We like our LSD and agree that it is a daytime high that dos have some trippy quality

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Max, they sound low in frequency like an almost sub audible base sounds oscillating making a very bass sound. You hear nothing unless it's directly over you.

Theories about past visitations aside our genetics are out of this world! ;) Bog

Napalm

Napalm

Did this ever finish @1973chemgrower I was looking into either sour lsd or sour bubble for my next indoor run.

I know you said the sour lsd is a good daytime but out the that and the Sour bubble which one is the most potent with a nice sour kushy taste? @BushyOldGrower

Latest posts

Top Bottom