Sour LSD

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I thought I'd post up some shots of an outdoor Sour LSD plant I put in my yard.The seed was started in ground there were two originally which popped 4/18 but one of my dogs ate one. Scruffy, you little rascal, this one's for you.
Sour lsd

Sour lsd 2

Sour lsd 3

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's an update. She is now about six feet tall and no flowers yet, this beast is gonna be a tree!
IMG 1132
IMG 1133 2

LoL! Found a baby pic. I was taking a pictures of that big ass black widow in the lower right corner. This is when there were two.
IMG 0821

This was the same space that the Sour LSD is blowing up in April, with the little beast who likes to eat daddy's plants (you can barely see his little gray ass).
IMG 0823

IMG 0934
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks! I have done nothing but water it and it's taking off well:)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Things are getting exciting, here's a pic from today, she's about 2 weeks into flower, I'll probably go 9 weeks which would be first week of October for harvest. October Dank on the way!!
IMG 1215

IMG 1210

IMG 1212

Chasm

Chasm

Wish I could walk out into my backyard and sip my morning coffee while looking at a beast like that. My neighbors would crucify me if I ever tried growing so brazenly. :(

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

LOL she's taking over that whole bed!
I hadn't planned on that, in fact I thought it was gonna be a small squat bush, I'm so glad I was wrong.

Wish I could walk out into my backyard and sip my morning coffee while looking at a beast like that. My neighbors would crucify me if I ever tried growing so brazenly. :(
Damn fascists!! :mad:
Well if you move to my hood I'll help you grow outside!;)
Around where I live it's kinda just lucky, most neighbors can be pretty nosey and some are kinda dicks. My neighbors are super dope and I appreciate them, they'd be getting free herb if they smoked it.:joyful::angelic::D

Top Bottom