Sour OG Day 56 (Sour Pheno)

• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKingsOf420

Hi all.. :cool0010:
I grabbed a pack of Sour Og along with a few other back in Jan from SAS. All in all very nice... I've run some Sour, Ogiesel, Deadhead... All very nice... But this Sour is VERY special... Tastes just like fruit loopy kush... Ill get some other pics up in a bit but here's one for now... :cool0010:

Sour og
L

lone_botanist

daaaannngg man thats lookn really tastey!! great job on her.. cant wait to pop mine here ina couple weeks!!
:banana1sv6:

waayne

waayne

That's sweet bro!
That's some real eye candy all purple and frosted out!!!
Nice job!

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks Wayne... I grew out some Corelone last run.. Nothing like yours.. ;) lol
I only popped a couple so fingers crossed I kind find a nice keeper too... :pimp: I love Bubba...

Hey Lone thanks again man... Well I popped 4 outta the 10pack.. and got 2males and 2 females... No hermies... Slight bananas on a couple plants but I have a small light leak that I just cant seem to fix... I kept this one^ and I had another that I didnt keep... To skunky not kushy at all.. lol She was fat and bushy but had way to much red hair... :)

M

mikeyg.

the SD sure does stick out in that cross ... great calyx structure! that's not DNA's SDxOG kush is it?

T

TheKingsOf420

Nope The Cali Connection. Lol
I have the DNA (RP) headband which is SDxOG they just went into 12/12 5 days ago. :)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Loving it my man! A good sour smell and taste is a great thing in my book.

Mmmm, thats some sour power right there.

Well done.

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks hellmut. Me too. The SD is one of my favorite smokes. Everytime I open the jar on this one^ I get all giddy knowing its very similar to the original SD. But different at the same time. ;) lol. Smoking some now. :joint:

B

BongToker

Can post some pics of the plants structure? I'm growing a pack of these now and with them in veg I would like to know what to look out for I want to keep one around that's the most diesely thanks man, killer growing buddy.

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks bongtoker. I find they all have a very kushy look to them. Even the more afghani leaning phenos. ^so structure wont really help you. Just take clones from all your females and keep the best. :)

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks guys. I'll get some bud shots when she's dry. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom