Sour OG Day 56 (Sour Pheno)

• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

lookn great King, this is cool cause i have RP Headband, and Sour OG from CC, im also wondering which is going to be better, never know when youll get lucky and pop the best bean ever.

T

TheKingsOf420

I'll get some dry shots up later tonight. ;)
Yeah thats for sure ibtheman!

L

lone_botanist

hell yea man u got me ready to pop mine..
howmuch longer after 56 days did u take er??

T

TheKingsOf420

Not much maybe 62 days total. But she was done. Nice and milky with a hint of amber. I'll probably let one go passed 70 days next time to see I'd there is a difference. ;) good luck bro. And let us she the dank when she comes through. :D

fractaLz

fractaLz

Got yourself one beautiful girl! Let us know which parent influences the high

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks fractaLz... Its very 50/50 right now... I think another week or so and the OG is going to kick the SD's ass right outta there.. ;) I find her to be a great smoke no matter the time.... Very foggy head effects hits you right behind the eyes with kind of an uplifting body buzz. Sweet sweet kushy diesel taste and smell... And the buds on this girl are dense as a rock!! I tried to snap a couple bud shots... But I think Ive been smoking to much SOurBubble to focus properly... Lol :pimp:

Sour1
Sour2
Sour3
Sour4
sticky icky

sticky icky

That looks like some fire Kings very nice work bro.:rasta2:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

puff puff pass, man! lol, Nice grow; looks like a great strain!

G

goodfella

what a nice combo who wants the original when you can have both nice work looks fantastic

C

Compost

You always kill it bro, can't wait to see the pics of this girl when she hits 70 days next run.

Top Bottom