Sour OG..? Need some pics and info on the Sour D cut..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve.... it's going down like the stock market today.. great release....!

Can we get some pics of the Sour D cut used. I believe it was aj's cut?? ...If I missed the talk, thread or pics of this mom already, then greatly sorry. I'd really like to see some pics of the mom used.. :damnhippie:

S

Swerve

yup the sour d cut is aj's cut. i have pics i just have to get them uploaded.. sorry for lagging guys... its crazy busy all of the sudden

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt homie, lookin forward to seeing how they compare and contrast to the ecsd i got in my stable. I was lucky enough to score a pack!

S

Swerve

its nothing like ecsd imvho... this cut actually hits well and keeps a stone for some reason the ecsd doesnt keep its stone..to me at least.. but i have run what was called original diesel, i have run ecsd, i have run sour d, and then i have run this cut and let me say its nothing like the rest.. i have high hopes for this cross. and shit so much i have like 50 of them going

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Now u got me real hyped about these, they are gonna hafta get popped as soon as they touch down!!!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
me too bro, the wait is terrible... speaking of wait.. what kind of flowering period are we in for?

general_sketch

general_sketch

its nothing like ecsd imvho... this cut actually hits well and keeps a stone for some reason the ecsd doesnt keep its stone..to me at least.. but i have run what was called original diesel, i have run ecsd, i have run sour d, and then i have run this cut and let me say its nothing like the rest.. i have high hopes for this cross. and shit so much i have like 50 of them going

glad to see someone else say it, the ecsd has been similar for me as well. i like it but it doesnt keep the high going. good to know your sour og is a bit different.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yup............i love the ecsd to death but unless taken to 12 weeks she just doesn't have legs to support that buzz.....hell, even at 12 she doesn't do what I'd like. This is where giesel comes into play hehehehe I think i fell in love with the giesel gal because she tastes better (imo) and does not lack anywhere in the potency department........very very very stoney. I can't wait to give aj's cut a run......I'm really excited now!!!!!

amen swerve...and thanks for all you've done and continue to do for the medical community...you know I appreciate it :rauch08:

bf

P

pokerman

damn 12 weeks and i though 10 weeks was to long....how long does aj's cut go swerve?

S

Swerve

you can pull it at 8 and its good, at 9 even better at 10 its a fuely kerosine monster...

P

pokerman

good to know swerve so pretty much every thing is bomb at 10 and worth the wait....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah pics please!!!! i can't to see aj's cut

Top Bottom