• Thread starter dayday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro for the info

Smells like lemon with that kushy smell like the tahoe i had with you at the cup..I would say 1 and 2 are more on the lemon side and 3 more kushy side but defo getting lemon coming through...

The only kush i have grown is OG18# and the only one i have smoke was your tahoe at the cup and that was dank as hell so i've not got much to compare to in smells wise....

Looks like i will a nice crop to smoke when watching the World cup in South Africa on TV...

:cool0010::cool0010::cool0010:

dayday

S

Swerve

World cup yeah baby forza italia. And ur smell descriptions r spot on. Dank man dank.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Chopped one of my three chem3 down today took a couple of pics to share..the others should be done around the 70 day mark...

chem3-12.jpg

chem3-21.jpg

chem3-31.jpg

thanks dayday

G

grenbone

Totally sick dayday! I'm looking forward to seeing how your Sour OG turns out! How is she smelling now?

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
hey bro

the sour is starting to smell more on the diesel side of thing now cant wait for this one

quick pic will take more at weekend...

sour2.jpg

dayday

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Chem3 dried on the way to be cured....sorry about the out of focus shots..I'm trying LOL

613.jpg

512.jpg

419.jpg

327.jpg

136.jpg

240.jpg

dayday :boogie::boogie:

G

grenbone

lookin tastey dayday! That sour og is coming along very nicely. Let us know how she smokes when its ready. Wicked psyched for the sour og beans!

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Chopped the sour and the rest of the chem3
here some pics of the sour OG...
Swerve you were right from what you said to me a cup the OG will go all red with the cool nights here in the UK....:afroweed::afroweed::afroweed:

frist 3 are sour rest are of chem3-plant3
sour-3.jpg

sour-2.jpg

sour-11.jpg

Chem-3-plant 3
chem32.jpg

chem3-6.jpg

chem3-5.jpg

chem3-4.jpg

chem3-13.jpg

chem3-22.jpg

thanks dayday

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely done mang... Making me really want that cali goodness.Props to both!

L

lone_botanist

lookin very tastey.. cantwait to pop my sour og's!! lettus know how se smokes bro!!:confused0054:

supercharged

supercharged

damn bro lookin dank!!!

cant wait till i can run my cali connect gear now

S

smoketilluchoke

damn bro looks sick

not seen much of chem 3 but it looks good

sour og gotta be a banger too

C

CALIPURP

drool love cali connect and og raskel they got that good good hope i will soon +KARMA +RESPECT

devious d

devious d

just started my sour kush, cant wait after seeing those pics, gotta invest in a camera too made all the differance DAYDAY PUKKA PICS OF SOME DANK

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
The sour is a good smoke not an heavy hitter, and was more on the Diesel side...

The chem3 plant-3 i posted was the best out of the 3 chem3 plants and that was on the OG side (SFVOG F4) both great tasting smoke and all gone :(

Deadhead day 56

Thanks for looking dayday

Latest posts

Top Bottom