• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Package received today!!

I have the Sour OG in the germination room doing it's magic.. Might run a couple more, we'll see..

They were scuffed, now they are bumping heat with da Purple Gums..

Thanks Swerve and tha Farm!! Hang tight fellas..

Sour og
hotRod

hotRod

very nice TEX
I got 3/3 on my SourOGs
they seem very strong

these will be nasty dank
peace !!!!

:passingjoint:

P

purekushkills

ohh man tex...now that you got these I might just have to grab em and grow em along with you! Congrats homie...to skunk va Chemdog 91!

-PKK

saldiado

saldiado

damm tex. you already know im gonna be around to watch the magic happen. good luck but you wont need it. sal

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Your gonna rip some Sh$t up with this one Tex..... I dare say you shall surely have a new favorite in your brothel. Your gonna have some skunk funk, electric lemon/lime-ade fuel on your hands brother!! I'm excited for you!!!!
:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweeet!!

These gems wanted to bust out and do their thing.. All 10 are out and in plugs.. Extreme vigor!

MizzE, thank ya! If I remember correctly, you have this cut, correct? Can you tell me more about it? Pics? Thanks, hun!

DSC03088
DSC03089
JH420

JH420

Lookin forward to seein ya work your usual magic Tex! I'd wish ya luck but you don't need it.

L

leao

Now these are what I've been waiting to see in action!

Good luck Tex, and if you don't mind I'm gonna pull up a chair and :rollj: to prepare for the show...

C

CAPO

Now these are what I've been waiting to see in action!

Good luck Tex, and if you don't mind I'm gonna pull up a chair and :rollj: to prepare for the show...

I second that!!....I'm expecting to see these bring the HEAT!!:cool0010:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are the first two that have popped and lovin' life.
Behind these soakin' up light are Strawberry Diesel. I thought I'd share a family pic.. :evilgrin

DSC03091
DSC03092
DSC03095
C

CharlesSprkleaf

cool bro... i got caught sleeping and missed the sourOg... so I will just sit back and watch yours

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Just cracked a pack myself homie!!
Going to run the Knuckles side by side her!!
Good luck!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update!!

All 10 germed, popped the soil line. However, 1 did not have any inner leaves.. 9-10.. They are looking good. Great vigor and growth..

Here are a few pics..

DSC03132
DSC03123
DSC03137
DSC03138
DSC03139
H

haze89

I was just bidding on these beans last drop and lost. I did win 2 packs of the Grass Knuckles v2 though. Cant wait to see what you do with these dude.

saldiado

saldiado

looking great man, probably gonna add some killers to that stable of yours.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Friday update..

Here we are another Friday at it.. Getting bigger.. Still boring, but at least we can start to see some leaf structure and some variation...!! Have a good weekend, fellow farmers.. :D

DSC03141
DSC03149
DSC03144
DSC03151
DSC03143
DSC03147
DSC03152
DSC03153
DSC03155
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey brother Tex can u share ur scuffing techniques? Im subscribing to this best of luck bro

Top Bottom