Sour p

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good bro. Is that sour d x haze or sour d x hp13 or something? Never heard of sour p. ~Smf~

E

el_tenador

That looks like the kill nulord, nice work bro. Very, very resinated. Like Skunk asked, is that from Resin Seeds, or your own personal? how's the smell/flavor?

southstreets

southstreets

If its the cuts it's hp13 x sour d.. Beautiful shots

420bliss

420bliss

i believe it is sour d x p91 i have a buddy that grew some out, pretty good but i didnt think it even came close to sour d by itself

nurlord

nurlord

Thanks all. I need a better camera but these shots still give you some idea of the amount of resin. It really is ridiculous. This is the Resin Seeds release of Sour P. Which is Sour Diesel x HP13.

nur

420bliss

420bliss

that Sour Diesel x HP13 looks better than sour d x p91.
whats it smell/taste??

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
P91? Funny, a friend gave me a t-shirt that says "p-91 1 hit quit." I've never seen, smoked, or heard of it otherwise.

outwest

Budzillah

Budzillah

This strain morphed for me. After 4 weeks there was balls everywhere. Not a stable strain. Any signs of this for you OW?

nurlord

nurlord

I'd heard of people having issues with nanners so I've been keeping an eye out but no problems yet. The smell is hard to describe very distinctive but not over powering. I've never grown a sour d cross that didn't have some of the sour d smell but I have four different seeds going and none smell like Sour D. Funny thing is, they kind of smell like Pink Kush tastes.

Top Bottom