puregrow

puregrow

SOUR PATCH KUSH
Sour patch kush gro report 2
Sour patch kush gro report 7
Sour patch kush gro report 6
Sour patch kush gro report 4

puregrowNew Farmer

Ok guys here it is this a grow report on Sour Patch Kush the breeder mat exclusively backcrossed certain strains( Ied tell you but he'd come gunning for me) lol mat and his partner Tom has bread many many different varieties and it is his passion back crossing!!!!! to get what we had and know what we have just like the beautiful lady White Widow there must be a thousand out there now or more which one do you have???? So getting back to this pretty lady Matt especially bread her for taste and aroma with the extremely high Turpin's followed by extremely high THC and when I say aroma the clones smell!!!! and it's that smell that you want to just take a bite out of it amazing great work brother... The plant structure is second to none you'll never put a stake in the ground or in a pot... leaf to bud ratio is tight trimming will be a dream the overall look of the plants vigor and strength is unreal I been growing a long time and this is something that i thought extinct from the late seventies to early eighties you guys know what I'm talking about that original skunk like when you run one over (that smell) just wait to you see what he does with that which he is heavily involved with at the present time I've done side by side comparison with different growing methods from deep water culture to soulless mixtures with microbial values and organically grown which is really impressing me as its holding its own with deep water culture I have never grown organically before and seeing what it did with Matt's Kimbo Kush I might be hanging up the reservoir and going totally organic because with these genetics I mean right down to the last bud under the canopy and they're hard as a rock no fly away airy stuff you would just run it.... I can just imagine Kimbo kush MATT'S Kimbo kush being run in to concentrate for all you guys out there in the concentrate world Sour patch Kush looks like you could take one of those little tools they give you with a cloud pen a little tiny spoon well it looks like you could take that spoon and run it over the shade leaves on the sour patch Kush and put it right into your cloud pen or nail what ever you guys call it lol I just had the honor of meeting a GREAT bunch of guys Grant, jason alis (carolina) Bobby, catfish to to name a few have that PASSION of the ((BEST)) so Amsterdam Cannabis Cup look out sourpatch Kush is coming knocking....You wouldn't take a $500 Cuban cigar and put it on your dashboard of your Mercedes Benz in Texas when it's a hundred and twenty degrees outside.... Taking great care drying and curing along with its genetics from this end SPK it will be a show stopper.
I'm sure you guys have watched weed County Nate and BE my hats off to you guys that's what it's all about keeping it pure keeping it real helping each other learning everyday cause when we stop learning the rides over....... here's some pictures how this pretty girl started out and I'll keep you guys up to date with all the new upcoming things and the day that we harvest sour patch Kush and will follow that with a smoke report including bag appeal taste tests etc. Take care guys be safe God bless here's some pictures of the little lady hey also guys and this goes to anyone out there what do you guys think hydro or Organic and I mean when I say organic I don't mean you make organic soil and then you use synthetic fertilizer lol I can just imange where thst conversation will take us lol had a guy swearing to me that he was all organic but was using synthetic fertilizer that's where the learning comes in every day as we walk threw this crazy world and dealing with the most controversial flower in the world today as we know it keep it real guys hope you enjoyed this a lot more to come.....

God Bless... somebody's gotta come up with a pot leaf emoji

Sour patch kush gro report
Sour patch kush gro report 3
Sour patch kush gro report 5
Top Bottom