Sour Pebbles and Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel grow along

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Out of luck and fate I was able to retain most of my stolen seed stash back so I pooped a bunch 3 nights ago. Out of all the strains I planted two of them are the Sour Pebbles and AK47 x Alien Diesel. I will show and document everything here for you all to see! I expect nothing but fucking FIRE from these as they are Aliens creations and everything that dude touches turns to gold.

I planted 6 Sour P's and 14 Alien AK's. 5 of the Sour P's and 11 of the Alien AK's made it. They are barely 3" tall little babies right now. I will get some pics up later! Enjoy the show!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

good luck with those babies and glad to hear things are looking up. slay the grow brother.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Surf Boogie! Glad to see ur back for another show. Ur gonna love both of them strains, bro. The only prob u will have is choosing which sexy Bitch 2 keep in rotation. Lol. I will be here for the show. See ya around the Farm.

kendog000

kendog000

Stolen seed stash... man that blows, period. Glad you got some of them back, and i hope the thief was dealt with accordingly. good luck with all the lil ones, may there be lots of ladies

peace
Ken

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
good luck with those babies and glad to hear things are looking up. slay the grow brother.

Thanks bigcheese!

What up Surf Boogie! Glad to see ur back for another show. Ur gonna love both of them strains, bro. The only prob u will have is choosing which sexy Bitch 2 keep in rotation. Lol. I will be here for the show. See ya around the Farm.

Hey good to see ya here homie! I got room for 10 moms so hopefully I find some keepers! There's 76 seeds in total to hunt through so I hope to have quite the mom list in a few months!

Count me in - good to see you back at it!

Thanks GR33N!

Rock that shiz!

Thanks GP! I can't wait to see what these do..

Surf's up! Hang ten!

outwest

Thanks bro! I'm waiting for the snow now! Gotta surf the earth!

awesome to hear your pooping regularly

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't even notice that! Funny shit!

but for real...thats awesome you got your seeds back

love & light

Thanks sox, some are missing but a lot was still there thankfully

Stolen seed stash... man that blows, period. Glad you got some of them back, and i hope the thief was dealt with accordingly. good luck with all the lil ones, may there be lots of ladies

peace
Ken

Thanks ken! The thief was my ex. We will leave it at that lol.

kendog000

kendog000

Thanks bigcheese!

Hey good to see ya here homie! I got room for 10 moms so hopefully I find some keepers! There's 76 seeds in total to hunt through so I hope to have quite the mom list in a few months!

Thanks GR33N!

Thanks GP! I can't wait to see what these do..

Thanks bro! I'm waiting for the snow now! Gotta surf the earth!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't even notice that! Funny shit!

Thanks sox, some are missing but a lot was still there thankfully

Indeed mang, good luck either way bro.
Always dug ur work since ive seen it at the other spot, so ill be taggin along for sure
Ken

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thats fucked up. My wife left, took EVERYTHING bro. Sold all my equipment and my bean stash. Close to 100 packs of diff genetics I had collected since 95'. Had some rare gear too. A few of Outlaw's and Elite's crosses. Shit, Ill never forget that. Im very happy to hear you got yours back though. Congrats on that! Nice crosses you are running. I wish you the best homie. Peace.
Quest

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good to hear that you're back Surfr! I'm looking forward to the eye candy...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wow drag aboyut the thievery. glad jah watched over & they found their way back to you. im still trying to catch up watching all the fabulous things you grow & you show up with even more. yall killing this seed junkie folks. so much dank & so little garden space. ho ho ho. thank you for sharing surfr.

true grit

true grit

Good luck on this go homie, excited to see them Alien AK's- bout to pop some of them myself. Anyone else have pix of those up yet?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck on this go homie, excited to see them Alien AK's- bout to pop some of them myself. Anyone else have pix of those up yet?
U can find pics in my Funk Lab thread. That shit is dank. Flowers fast as fuck and has no stretch. Check out my pics if u get a chance, True G!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thats fucked up. My wife left, took EVERYTHING bro. Sold all my equipment and my bean stash. Close to 100 packs of diff genetics I had collected since 95'. Had some rare gear too. A few of Outlaw's and Elite's crosses. Shit, Ill never forget that. Im very happy to hear you got yours back though. Congrats on that! Nice crosses you are running. I wish you the best homie. Peace.
Quest

But guess what bro? We are still truckin along! Fuck yeah homie!

I'm glad 2 hear ur back in action

Thanks Goo!

Good to hear that you're back Surfr! I'm looking forward to the eye candy...

Thanks Shady, it feels GOOD to be back!

wow drag aboyut the thievery. glad jah watched over & they found their way back to you. im still trying to catch up watching all the fabulous things you grow & you show up with even more. yall killing this seed junkie folks. so much dank & so little garden space. ho ho ho. thank you for sharing surfr.

Thanks for the kind words Grod! I can't wait to get this show going for you guys.

Thanks TG! did you get those Aliens Ak's into some dirt yet? I'm excited for these ladies! Did you check out Rivals thread? He did some fuckin stellar work with the Alien AK's!

U can find pics in my Funk Lab thread. That shit is dank. Flowers fast as fuck and has no stretch. Check out my pics if u get a chance, True G!

You did those ladies proper broham!

Great to see you up and rocking again, bro. Congrats!

Hit me up if you need anything along the way.

Cheers and many good vibes,
A

Well look who it is!

Thanks for the kind words brother. It means a lot!

Hopefully we can pull some tubes soon bro! Miss ya man!

I'll get some picks up of these ladies next week. I must say though, both the Sour P's and Alien AK's are vigorous as fuck!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here are a couple pics!

AlienAK

SourP

Top Bottom