Rsz dscn2801

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sour Fruit Loops
Associated smells of bud : Sour Patch candy, Sour Lemon Drop, kush, FUEL

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Sour Candy with Fuel and OG tones
Associated flavours :lemon head candy, fruit loop cereal

Harsh/smoothness : 9
- cough factor? : It expands in your lungs, so if held long enough you will cough

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 70% Body / 30% head
Potency : 9.8 (one of the strongest herbs iv smoked)
Duration : 3 Hours with minimal comedown
Use : Daytime is used lightly, Night time if you over do it a bit
Munchies? : YES
-----------------------------------------------------
These meds of sour pebbles are AMAZING. iv had the pleasure to sample a few fruity pebbles phenos and all were killer.....these are exactly the same but even more dense and with an added sour that is so incredible tasting you want to smoke more even though you are wasted as hell. this pheno in the pics shown is gonna go down as one of the best herbs iv ever smoke (top 5) and will be around for a long time. pretty easy to grow, and not nute sensitive at all. i ran this plant from seed in a 5 gallon pot with pretty close to no veg time compared to my usual grows and she pumped almost 4 zips of all rock hard dense buds. trimming on this plant was fun, it was not a chore. these seeds were feminized and i had not one herm or nanner to be found. this is grinder weed as it is impossible to break up by hand. from apperence to smoke it is flat out incredible. whoever scored these in the auction drop will be beyond please!!

props to Alien and the Mothership for making this EPIC strain i will be ejoying along with all my patients for a very long time :)

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues () - Fuel (x)

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Ill Get some better Pics up when my i can figure out whats wrong with my real camera, so sorry about the camera phone pics. ill get some top cola shots and do some better pic justice when i get a minute. hope yall enjoy and ask any questions you players want :) ~SMF~

A

Alien

Supporter
Looks epic, SMF! Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with all of us. The smoke report is much appreciated. After reading your findings, I want to put those nugs in a pillar and go to town on a test sesh!

Excellent work my friend! Enjoy!

Cheers,
A

squiggly

squiggly

Ill Get some better Pics up when my i can figure out whats wrong with my real camera, so sorry about the camera phone pics. ill get some top cola shots and do some better pic justice when i get a minute. hope yall enjoy and ask any questions you players want :) ~SMF~

No alien flowers currently--I'm fresh out. These pics and this report make me soooooo jealous. I'd say the pics do plenty justice, just because I already know what that shit looks like lol.

Thanks a lot--haven't got my hands on the sour yet so its nice to see what's en route before it gets here :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks epic, SMF! Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with all of us. The smoke report is much appreciated. After reading your findings, I want to put those nugs in a pillar and go to town on a test sesh!

Excellent work my friend! Enjoy!

Cheers,
A
thanks A......anytime you wanna swing thru and taste these your more than welcome. you blew this cross out the park......sickest part of this whole thing is this is only one of two seeds i popped lol. both phenos were dope. this one is the definition of a sour tasting FPOG though,

UMUMUMUM, Sour Fruit Loops
sour fruit loops and fuel to the max! :)

No alien flowers currently--I'm fresh out. These pics and this report make me soooooo jealous. I'd say the pics do plenty justice, just because I already know what that shit looks like lol.

Thanks a lot--haven't got my hands on the sour yet so its nice to see what's en route before it gets here :)
lol, i just started to have a stock pile of aliens meds on the regular.....so im soiled now, i will never run out!! EVEEERR~ lol. def be glad you have some on the way. i have to say it but this MIGHT be better then the fruity pebbles....might....but it all depends on phenos and if you like sour in meds...

looks fuckin bomb....sounds even bomber. so what if i make up words.
hahaha......thanks brotha. make up words all day....i know i do lol

Smf,

Looks and sounds awesome my man. The description is killer, really mouth watering man...hope things are going well down your way...stay cool bro

2dog
whats up my brotha....we still need to catch up and have a sessssh. these are some good meds man, ill make sure you have some whenever you wanna get blazey :)

"Mikey likes it!" Looks like a large part of a healthy breakfast...wouldn't ya say?

nice job, SMF!
some of the most hardcore sour iv had in house in a long time......i missed the sour too and now i have this pheno that is fruity pebbles on the inhale.....when sour jet fuel kush on the exhale. its an incredible flavor with an epic high. def a large part in a heathly breakfast lol

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Looks great! A top 5 smoke.....I love it when that happens. I just broke down and bought some more Alien BINS. I got that feeling that I would be sorry for not picking up as much of this gear as I could afford.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking nugs SMF!

Great smoke report as always...Makes me want to sample her one day!
Thanks canna.....I'm sure you will get the chance to sample her goodness soon enough

much love g.. cutting edge shit out there.. looks fish scale lmao. peace brother
What up Illmind...hope you been well brotha. This shit right here....this shit right here we call straight death lol. Def some fish scale lol

Looks great! A top 5 smoke.....I love it when that happens. I just broke down and bought some more Alien BINS. I got that feeling that I would be sorry for not picking up as much of this gear as I could afford.
You have to love when you stumble upon a seed find that will knock out a grip of your best clone only strains. Love that shit. I can't wait to taste it after a sick cure. You def did the right thing picking up more Alien gear.....iv not got one bad pheno yet...all fire son

youre a pretty fart smeller
Agreed big C

SMF great report. thank you for sharing your experience with this masterpiece you grew and the brother Alien created. you did a phanominal job with her and now its my turn. congrats bro.
Thanks homie BC! I can't wait to see you rock this fuckin strain....it's so damn fire. Good luck on your hunt and may you find one like this pheno here or better! Much respect

is this the same as the SOUR ALIEN FRUITY PEBBLES===FRUITY PEBBLES * ALIENDAWG???........
peace;)
This sour pebbles = fruity pebble og x alien diesel....alien diesel = sour d (aj cut) x alien kush f1

Top Bottom