Sour sister

• Thread starter Moondawg420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moondawg420

Moondawg420

Woop woop,scored a Pack or sour sister,does any one have any info on it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes

You got them and I didn't, just kidding. Don't really know anything about them, my guess is Chemdog's Sister x sour d or vise versa. Take care hope all is well

mal

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

Star Dawg Sister is (Star Dawg X Chemdog's Sister/Tres Dawg) so maybe it's Sour Diesel X Chemdog's Sister/Tres Dawg.

B

bckwht

As I understand, sour sister is [ecsd x tres sister (tres dawg x Chemdog's Sister)]

Also, I thought stardawg sister was made up of (Chemdog #4 x tres sister)

Either way I have a pack of each coming to me so can't wait

That link has the lineage u want, posted by jj..if this link doesn't work it is "Things to come" thread pg.85 post #845

Hope this helps!

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

Flower time

Thanks for all the info fellas. Does any one know the flower time on
Sour sister or the parent's flower time.

B

bckwht

I would guess 9-11wks..some other farmers who have grown both will have better idea tho

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

I'm in week two of veg. Growing in coco mixed with silica rocks and a few grow stones
They are under a six bulb 4ft T5. I use cns17 grow and ripe and a few additives.
I'll post some pics soon.

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

IMG 0059
the sour sis is all the way to the right i got 5 s sis plants

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
cant wait to see these in flower. I'm pulling up a chair too. I just popped these with my tres sis's.

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

I'm have to wait for some room in my flower room. Still have to top them all. So maybe tree weeks ill filp the switch on the sour sis.

Reactions: mal
Moondawg420

Moondawg420

Topped all of my veg plants today. More pics in a week!

Reactions: mal
mancordero

mancordero

looking real healthy in those last pics.. anxious to see how they're doing now.. i wish i had grabbed a pack of these but money is tight these days... the flavours in this cross should be unreal.. keep up the great work moondawg.

Top Bottom