Sour Slut

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup Jimmynitz I've got some real nice sour sluts that I just flipped my buddy was tellin me that was one of your bad ass creations,its deff one of my fav medz,it smells and taste's like sour mangos or some kind of sour fruit,super frosty and good yielder is the lineage Ecsd-space queen or killer queen I figured who better to ask than you, hopefully I'm in the right place if not I apologize,hope all is well bro peace sticky!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Yeah that's mine sticky....glad you dig it.:yes That plant came out of a Sour Diesel x Space Queen cross I made a while back. It's cool to see she has made the rounds...I only passed it out to 2 people and it went from there.:)

at the bottom of page check out a nice macro pic taken by Bubbleman that appeared in a 2008 issue of Cannabis Culture magazine.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer deff glad to have her in the stable Jimmy,those macro shots look sickk I guess you could say trich productions in her blood lol..thanks for postin the link bro I don't know if you have any pics of her in the archives but if you do id love to see some if you get some freetime,ill get some pics posted up of her when shes a lil further along in flower if that's kool witcha I've got em in 7 galz with tomato cages holdin theze beasts together lol..there full of sites can't wait to see and smell some SS funk!

rawman

rawman

Sour Slut :D

picture.php

picture.php

Had her... Passed her..... Now she's all over

M

mrhouston907

I believe someone is selling these as fems on another forum.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I believe someone is selling these as fems on another forum.

Really? I guess I should be flattered, LOL. But then again I never gave anyone from that BWB place to sell S1's of my Sour Slut. For all I know they are not even using the real clone because I know there is an imposter Sour Slut out there making the rounds.

After about 10 mins of digging online, I also know that the owner of that site is a member here...even sent me a pm a while back asking if I would join his site and vend there. In that same pm he said he has the Slut clone and was GIVING AWAY s1 seeds he made to friends. I guess that giving away has morphed into selling them, LOL!

I sent a pm to that guy asking him to stop selling them...we'll see. If not, at the very least he won't be a member here anymore if he refuses. :anim_09:

P

puffinpiff

That's what I love to see and encourage...grow the seeds, find the keepers, and pass them around!

dude thats the first i've heard a breeder say some shit like save for one other! props to you jimmy, with all the hoarders we need more anti-hoarders on the scene like you bro:clapping

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
dude thats the first i've heard a breeder say some shit like save for one other! props to you jimmy, with all the hoarders we need more anti-hoarders on the scene like you bro:clapping
Thanks man.:) That's just the way I feel about it. I can see some of the reasons some people might hoard a rare heirloom clone....but hoarding a plant that came out of a pack of seeds that anybody else can go and buy just seems pretty lame to me.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Oh and you bumped this thread at a very coincidental time, LOL...

Just the other day I just popped the 17 remaining Sour Diesel x Space Queen seeds I had left over. I'm fooking stoked at the germ rate, 15 out of 17 are above the soil now!:yes
IMO, that's a great germ ratio considering they are around 6 yrs old. Also great because back when I found the Sour Slut I only started like 6-8 seeds and found that keeper out of just 4 females. The other 3 phenos were dank too, but the slut was the best, LOL.
With that in mind, I just know there has to be at least a couple other keepers in there! :cool0041:

TortureKill

TortureKill

The clown "breeder" from BWB is a joke. He is knocking off all kinds of peoples work, claiming to be giving away seeds.. Hes a flake, taking advantage of people. He is started out a Potgimp, knocking Heath's black rose, then he started knocking outlaws Gorilla Grape, claims to be a real nice guy. But Im not buying his shit. Ya u know who u are.

For the record, genning someone elses work and selling it for $200/pack isnt helping anyone but yourself. Do your own work, and may earn some respect around here. Quit profiting from others work u hack.
Rant over.

Props jimmy, and good luck with the Remaining SS seeds. Dont forget to share some pics with us :banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom