Sour Star?!?

• Thread starter SarahSunday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SarahSunday

Hey Now!

I've got a pack of 9 Sour Star seeds. I guess this is a fairly new release so any info, such as: number of 12/12 days? Growth characteristics? Density of final nug? Taste/Smell/High or final product? any info about what pheno to expect or photos is an amazing bonus...

This much appreciated.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Who breeds it? Never heard of it. Buuuut if its SourD x Sensi star like the name implies, then it should be similar to deathstar or 303's bio diesel.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey Sarah,

yes, The "SourStar" seeds are a new release and have not officially dropped, yet ;)

Its an Indica/Sativa Hybrid which finishes in aprox 9-10 weeks 12/12 with a medium stretch.

The resin of this X is perfect for full melt water hash and concentrates. More info & some pics soon! :)

S

SarahSunday

Thanks for the info. I've popped the seeds, and now the fun begins. Ill take photos as we progress and share online in various places.

Any idea what the taste / smell of the final product is?

mack 10

mack 10

dankness, from suble hashyness(starbud) to serious funk(ecsd v3)
you cant lose with Hortilab's dank.
mack.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Nice Sarah! Please keep us updated on your progress! Expect good yielding plants which produces extremely frosty and tight nugs with strong potency and a subtle sweet smell of dankness with hints of the sour influence.

Beautiful herb and one of the best ones for concentrate production we came across, yet.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Hey Now!

I've got a pack of 9 Sour Star seeds. I guess this is a fairly new release so any info, such as: number of 12/12 days? Growth characteristics? Density of final nug? Taste/Smell/High or final product? any info about what pheno to expect or photos is an amazing bonus...

This much appreciated.

If its the same ones I got, they had 100% germ. Very nice!!!

P

paulycali

Keep us updated for sure. I would love to see how these genetics play out. Your in for some serious dank. Good luck with them :)

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

IMG 0199IMG 0198IMG 0204IMG 0214IMG 0220IMG 0218IMG 0228IMG 0232IMG 0244IMG 0250
found an amazing pheno that tastes and smells like a pack of sweet tarts!!!!! fuck GSC lol

its the last 4 photos of the bunch. first three r of a more starbud leanin pheno and the middle three seems closest to a 50/50 and i got another one i started after these thats more sour. Keeper hands down is that sweet tart pheno, tastes amazing! n the high is right up there with it.

can't wait to share this with you guys in the summer!

they all sticking around for now n will post up some more pics of the next run, but #6 was somethin special

Urban

Urban

GSC? WOW that sounds like a awesome pheno
pls post more pics from the sourstar
thx for sharing

mack 10

mack 10

View attachment 281883View attachment 281882View attachment 281885View attachment 281886View attachment 281888View attachment 281887View attachment 281889View attachment 281890View attachment 281891View attachment 281892
found an amazing pheno that tastes and smells like a pack of sweet tarts!!!!! fuck GSC lol

its the last 4 photos of the bunch. first three r of a more starbud leanin pheno and the middle three seems closest to a 50/50 and i got another one i started after these thats more sour. Keeper hands down is that sweet tart pheno, tastes amazing! n the high is right up there with it.

can't wait to share this with you guys in the summer!

they all sticking around for now n will post up some more pics of the next run, but #6 was somethin special
Very nice Tyler, they seem to grow straight up, great for a sog. How long did you veg and what was the stretch like.
thanks bud.
mack.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

yea mostly straight up with a lil side branchin, i think those had a weeks veg tops n they were pretty much in a sog setup as well which might of added to less side branchin now that i thinkin about it. i seen your thread, u in for a treat mang some verrrry nice phenos in there. the sweet tart cut is sooo tasty and the 5 is heavy, night time meds, cuts thru everytime. keepin both of em.

oh yea stretch was prolly 2.5-3x on the sour side and like1.5-2x on the starbud side. but thats pretty much right flippin from transplant. prolly wouldn't be as much stretch runnin trees or bushes.

gon b watchin ur thread seeing what u find!!

M

Mauihaole

gpt some sourstart6xpolardawg chem3 from a new guy to island from cali have no info except he bought em in a dispensery witch would be nice to have obn the island but any info on this strain would be nice I did read the Chemdog #4 was prefured over the chem 3 shoots aloha

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i made those Im pretty sure. sent em in as freebies to a site that shut down and fuct a lot of peeps over. im glad they got out atleast!

the sour star 6 was a sweet tasting strain. tasted like a pack of sweet tart candies and the polardawg male was a chem 3 leaner. should be some goodness in there. Id love to hear what ya find!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Tyler,
also got one or two of your freebies @TylerDurden119 there before shut down, got ripped on few orders too in the end about some suspect relists I grabbed, (Esko BB Sativa, Madd TW f2 & Straw Frost + few other), never seriously posted there... just lurking... by looking how the whole thing rised, literally hunting breeders from others places, it was too weird to be real... seemed there was a desire to get exclusive stocks and sought-after breeders to make the more $$ in the hurry...
just ordered there what was not available at the other places of my preference... I personally was not in a so good period @this time, residential burglary which leads to few genetics loss... worst end of year since '95 for me (when I 'won' my wheelchair)...

Since I've been waiting for MFG drop @any place but still waiting... :(
Seems lot of us learned about that BS and I think we really have to give credit to places like this one (farm) and few other where there is respect for the customers :cool:...
The best thing to do is treating people with respect and you will get respect too...
You would expect 99% chances to sort any issue out nicely ;).

And for the record, did I already got troubles with orders ? YES... not too much fortunately!
Already lost cash in mail and not received orders, but you know what ?
About cash, ( 2 times ), the answers of my inquiries @Postal facilities both were "the item you sent did not reached the recipient"... "your letter landed in the country of destination then disapeared, no more tracking info...", "we apologize but nothing we can do but refund your shipping fees according to your receipt." (one time to UK, other to Spain)... Now I use Btc or Ccard... no more worries!
So was clearly Mail theft on the way to the recipient and not anything else o_O
(like :arghh: he got my $ but didn't send my beans... f*** ... etc,... )

And about orders, got 2 ('tude) seized by customs back in 2011... got 2 subpoenas to provide information to the 'feeds', got denounce for international trafficking... :rolleyes: so I laugh gently @inspector asking if he was sure of him seeing all my MMJ historic I provided ? he gently answer he don't believe in this cannabis medical thing...
As I was expecting the End Results was: no prosecution, case archived (obvious: seeds = no THC)
in fact it's like importing seed peppers or tomatoes, it is still forbidden! as in the States

Peace
Cyclol

Top Bottom