Sour Strawberry Kush - Harvest Shots and Macros

• Thread starter opt1c
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
opt1c

opt1c

Grew these out over the last year; had a bunch of females to sort though... here is my keeper pheno.. this is a clone off a clone from a clone that was taken from a clone which was from the original mother from seed stock... about 3 generations deep so i know i get this every time... smells like strawberries and purple kush and done around 45-50 days but gets crazy if taken till 70 like this one was

sourstrawberry_macro_big3.jpg
sourstrawberry_macro_big4.jpg

sourstrawberry_macro_big2.jpg
sourstrawberry_macro_big5.jpg

sourstrawberry_macro_close1.jpg
sourstrawberry_macro_close2.jpg
sourstrawberry_macro_close4.jpg
sourstrawberry_macro_close5.jpg

:smiley_joint:

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Phenomenal! Amazing! Bravo!

You are one frosty dank growin' mofo, that's for sure. Thx for the pics. Really been meaning to pick up that one myself. I went with the Sour Lifesaver for my first BOG strain, but haven't popped them yet. SSK will be mine. How does the smoke rate?

O

Organicyumyum

holy crap!!!! those look absolutely amazing!!!!!!! congrats to you, i would love to run that cut!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
NICE! I have had my eye on SouR Strawberry Kush for a minute.. I am actually going to get 5 packs of this and run em all at the same time for a new mamma hunt.. Can't wait! Hope to see more shots from ya bro!

:character0180:

E

el_tenador

Sick coloration opt1c, great photography too. Had a question if ya didn't mind: How many girls did you go through to find that special one? Is anything close to your results possible in a single pack? thx.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great job opt1c, bravo! Couple questions bro......whose? and where to get it? Nice pics too!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn amazing looking girls - great work

thx for sharing

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

damn opt1c you are blessed to have that cut. Are any nugs/cuts circulating in the bay?

I love the pink poddy calyx structure. It looks like a pink OG !. Cutting edge cannabis for sure. If this cut was shared around it would become a sought after elite fast..

MMmm i can just imagine the strawberry flavors.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Opt1c, these were from the early releases and not the BX's right?

I wanna get a couple packs from bog but im scared its gonna have too much sour bubble influence and not enough of that strawberry pink swag. If i pop enough seeds i might be able to find a special pheno..

I wonder what would happen if you dusted this cut with some og pollen..

Myco

Myco

Fucking beautiful man... very nice work.

Just dropped a pack of these as well as some other BOG gear. BOG's work is to be respected for sure. But I am also curious of these are early release, and how many ladies did you have for this selection? Out of the SSK I've seen, I would say you have a rare pheno... what were your night temps?

Top Bottom