Sour Tahoe

• Thread starter joshadelph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Fire nugs SMF,ill be doin a grow thread on the sour tahoe real soon hehehe how did those fire aliens turn out for ya bro?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire nugs SMF,ill be doin a grow thread on the sour tahoe real soon hehehe how did those fire aliens turn out for ya bro?

NICE sticky, fire aliens are just covered in frost, they are silly. i saw pics of that alien dog you posted and it looks killer sick too man, good job.

i didnt keep the sour tahoe because it was honestly appearance bud more then anything. sure it had some power to it but wasnt the type of buzz i was after. sour tahoe is a sativa through and through. sometimes even racey. i have anxiety so i cant be smoking those racey buds. im a heavy indica smoker but i do enjoy hyrids that have sativas in them as long as they arnt racey.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what did it taste bad,low yield or something? looks to good not to keep.

you know how it goes man, when you have a ton of keepers, you keep the ones you like and give people good ones that you think they will like. i passed her out originally to only one person. gave him the cut because it was a good cut and figured he would like it and i didnt want to just trash it. everyone likes different stuff. plus, look how many people have it now. so its cool i passed her and didnt just cull her because she wasnt my style or she wouldnt be in so many of your gardens ~SMF~

H

Herban Legend

Thats a very nice sounding cross, can someone pm where I can go to find it?

Thanks

I

ibTheMan

you know how it goes man, when you have a ton of keepers, you keep the ones you like and give people good ones that you think they will like. i passed her out originally to only one person. gave him the cut because it was a good cut and figured he would like it and i didnt want to just trash it. everyone likes different stuff. plus, look how many people have it now. so its cool i passed her and didnt just cull her because she wasnt my style or she wouldnt be in so many of your gardens ~SMF~

Yah i know exactly what your talkn about, and thats the best way to do it, fo sho.

rawman

rawman

LOL

Well u guys better thank me now looks like people dont want me to pass out cuts anymore. :) Or maybe its just I wouldnt give him any.

Rawman, seriously, probably better off that you didn't get RIOT genetics...we all know stuff you get seems to trickle out of your stable and be S1'ed even when people request you don't do that.

LOL

rawman

rawman

Oh but sour tahoe imo fwiw looks GREAT but lacks in flavor, and smell. I didnt find it racy tbh but I didnt find it as STRONG as IU'd like. Everyone really loves her though around me and I think most of skunks people like it to, just not us as much. Idk though who knows iots floating so I am sure u guys will all try it once. Its deffinitly worth at least one run.

M

MichNuggets

went and grabbed some Sour Tahoe today. I agree, it doesn't smell and taste as good as it looks but it sure is potent!

Here is a few pix...

2776d1296764591-recent-pickup-thread-img_5546-jpg

2777d1296764682-recent-pickup-thread-img_5549-jpg

2778d1296764685-recent-pickup-thread-img_5566-jpg

B

Buddy Flowers

Swerve's Sour OG male. I just 2 fem beans down ...so we'll see.

P

paulycali

Nice lookin nuggets! This strain will be in my next grow for sure. I got a few beans and look forward to finding some gems

They definetaly look worthy to grow it. Well see what happens. I will keep you farmers posted when i pop them.

Have fun farmers and keep up the good work

J

jayrock2580

its funny cause i have had this cut myself for a good while and am just now getting to run her. lol I am at day 31 not much smell at all frosty but I can tell already she will be bland probably wont stay round. I like my chems to much and tk.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Here is the sour tahoe we got... I turned down the clones the other day my homeboy grew this out... It looks redicilous but it ain't got shit on the bubba on looks smell taste or potency... This shit has a sour flavor to it when you dry hit it, it will make your mouth pucker a little and it's got a lot of lemon in there
http://i70.invalid.com/albums/i90/thafharmacist/929855a2.jpg
http://i70.invalid.com/albums/i90/thafharmacist/d44cadb8.jpg

B

biggs

looks super frosty. someone needs to reverse it, and hit up the white with some pollen.

Top Bottom