Sour Tsunami Going long outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looks nice, picked up some of them beans.
Got any feedback on the finished flowers. How does medicate? taste effect etc.

homebrew420

homebrew420

wow those look great. I am a grower here in Colorado, med patient. Extremely interested in these.

peace

R

ruscom

Wow! you really put alot of work in that one. Can't do that here, got a thief that got some nice ones, 2 years in a row. I really have to hide my out door plants, even though I'm out in the county. Again impressive

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
fuckin jungle in there bro!....shit is impressive!!......Thats a big one huh??

peace

LOL....:)

Peace Bro

Thanks for the replies folks

I will keep you all posted... I plan to have it tested for CBD content soon..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wow those look great. I am a grower here in Colorado, med patient. Extremely interested in these.

peace

Here is a link to my Sour Tsunami tree diary...

We found a few seeds so far...bout 3 or 4 per pound.. can't wait till I can crack those and have it tested :)

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Here is a link to my Sour Tsunami tree diary...

We found a few seeds so far...bout 3 or 4 per pound.. can't wait till I can crack those and have it tested :)

ah man that girl had gotten big good going bro i found a a couple seeds in mine lost one but still have a good one im hoping to see how it turns out next season.

I'm noticing my sour tsunami grown indoors produced a few seeds that I've found. I'm currently 6.5 weeks into flowering and noticing a lot of male stamen being produced on my fairly ripe plants. :/ is this normal for the plant and will i have any issues if i let it go 8 weeks?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I don't know if its normal Bro.
Im new at this stuff
And Im not sure how many seeds you will end up with if you let it go longer.

Im thinking you should chop
But Im new at this...

Maybe some others here can help.

anyone?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looks nice, picked up some of them beans.
Got any feedback on the finished flowers. How does medicate? taste effect etc.
Howdy Lead. :)
I know thats an old post. And I see now that I must have missed it.
Sour Tsunami isn't really that great in the taste and smoke dept. Or the Buzz for that matter.
The ST with the CBD was just an ok buzz. would be much better as aConcentrate.
I am growing it again this year. Just because it's a great producer of CBD
Probably wont grow it after this run though.

Peace Man.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Howdy Lead. :)
I know thats an old post. And I see now that I must have missed it.
Sour Tsunami isn't really that great in the taste and smoke dept. Or the Buzz for that matter.
The ST with the CBD was just an ok buzz. would be much better as aConcentrate.
I am growing it again this year. Just because it's a great producer of CBD
Probably wont grow it after this run though.

Peace Man.
Thanks Ken, Some nice looking samples of her were in the entries for the recent HT colorado cup. I got 2 packs to go through so hopefully get better odds....

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I'm holding mine for now, watching you guys before cracking any more. Got some pollen saved though..

Hey Ken, how bout some extra terpene supplements, cal, sulfur, jasmonate, etc? Been some threads around lately on that.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
El CereBro; Sorry I know nothing about those. I googled em, and it went right over my head...lol are they nutes?

That was my 1st summer that I have ever grown weed. So Im sure I could have done a better job growing it,
I may have grown them to big...and I know I had way too much larf.o_O
I did not prune them as much as I should have.
One more try...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Yeah, stuff that seems to contribute to cannabanoid production and terpene profile. Shoulda hit searchbar before google, some of your buds are discussing it right here :) Wish we had more nature/nurture evidence on this and if anything we feed can elicit a higher cbd ratio. I figure at least maximizing trich production will give us more from the ones who lean that way genetically. Then of course there's what's in the leaves and stems.

You do have one great advantage for quality, growing under the sun, full spectrum light and wavelengths that are difficult to reproduce with decent intensity indoors. Of course some other variables to deal with too..

Top Bottom