Sour Turbo and Junk Yard Dawg

• Thread starter agentofchaos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

agentofchaos

I've been running my stardawg and yeti pheno's for a couple of years so thought I might search for some new flavors.
stoked to see what these reveal.
6 of each germed successful.
The sour turbo is a F2 of rez's sour diesel selected by Mota. The reports out there are very good. Big yielding short sativa types.
The JYD I'm not so sure on. Black bart says the A 35 afghan has been around since the early seventies and was held tightly. some skunky oil rag pheno's may be found.
The mom is Chemdog 91 but I'm unclear on if it's the skunk Va or verified cut.
and hopefully Mota will chime in and clear this up. The A 35 dad was it pure A35 seed stock used or cut with something else. Evidently I take this to mean the A35 has been worked over the years and there was a pure male unless these were feme'd.

Here's the lil babes.
Sour turbo and junk yard dawg

S

shavits

I have herd nothing but good results with these as well! Ive seen pics of the JYD and it looked super bomb! Wish I had some of those myself! Ive only seen one pic of the sour turbo and it also looked bomb! Im sure Mota will share info when he has some time! Good luck and keep us posted! Peace!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I really wanted some of those A 35 pure beans but I'm more than stoked to have all the crosses Mota made with it!!! My bro @Funk Monk probably has some JYD pics he wouldn't mine sharing! @RABB1T grew the Chemdog D x A 35 and they looked phenomenal! Good luck with the grow, I still kick myself for not grabbing some of those Sour Turbo when they were available.

Top Bottom