• Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

damsko

are there any pics of sour turbo??
would love to see some pic

Motarebel

Motarebel

There's some pics at another site,i need to ask permission to use the pics first and have someone post em up.

D

damsko

thanks mota
we love your strains here in holland :)

cant wait to try your new genetics
Redneck Koosh
SourBlack

i would love to test some:winking0067:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hey guys- How does the sour turbo compare to the ecsd? Does it have the real deisel taste?

Also looking foward to the new gear!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

^^^^^Yeah, good ? JayBee. I'd like to get an indepth run down of this one myself. Just sent off the funds for a pack to Sannie. Can't beat the price on these that's fo sho. Got an old pack of the SD v2.5 I got from REZ years back that I want to start along with these SourTurbos. Maybe mix-n-match the best boys & girls just for shits-n-giggles. TIA for any and all info brother Mota. :rauch08:

M

Malachi

Mota i know the makeup of the Sour Turbo is Double Sour Diesel x ECSD V 2.5, but can you elaborate on what is in the Double Sour Diesel? Is it Rezdogs Chem Double D x ECSD? Also how close is the aroma and taste compared to the original ECSD? Anyone grow out this strain yet, if so let us know whats up.

Motarebel

Motarebel

All i know is the package said Double Sour Diesel v3 and the male was Sour D 2.5. I've tried to keep up with Rezdog's terminoligy but it makes no sense,no disrespect to him. I'll have to do some digging and see,i used to talk to him but don't know if he's reachable.

M

Malachi

Thanks Mota, what is the flavor profile on the Sour Turbo? Is it the same sour lemony diesel funk as the ECSD? WHat about phenos how many variations can I expect in a 10-pack? Thanks again Mota.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks Mota, what is the flavor profile on the Sour Turbo? Is it the same sour lemony diesel funk as the ECSD? WHat about phenos how many variations can I expect in a 10-pack? Thanks again Mota.

The flavor varies pending ferts used, from roadkill skunk to sweet lemons. A big pot(at least 3 gal) and chem ferts produce roadkill skank(the smoke smooths out) and organics produce a sweet lemon and flowered in 1 gal pots.I flowered out clones under 600 hps and 400 hps, both produce an ounce per gallon pot. Top em,let em veg as there's very little stretch in 12/12. Untopped they'll stretch about 12 inches and that'll be 12 inches of cola. This plant loves to bush out,it looks like an indica with a sativa stone. You will find very little variation if any at all.

Z

zoeronerer

got 2 packs thanks dude.... waiting on your other work ......lets see some oddballs

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Thanks for the info Mota. And thanks for the reasonable prices on your gear. All the best bro.

true grit

true grit

Did I miss a drop or is everyone sourcing elsewhere? Would love to get my hands on the Sour Turbo and Moondawg.... you doing a drop on the farm Mota?

M

Malachi

i think the sour turbo is available at sannies shop, dont remember seeing the moondawg there though

winta

winta

they just got the sour turbo on sannies. my boy got a pack on the way hope he will break me off ;) lol

i think the sour turbo is available at sannies shop, dont remember seeing the moondawg there though

true grit

true grit

Sadly, they musta sold out. None left at Sannie's cuz I would much rather drop $$ at sannie's than anywhere else (other than the farm), thats for damn sure!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

sour turbo pics

I was gifted one seedling here's how it looks so far. Grown in a 1 gallon pot in dirt. I'm guessing almost 3 oz from it. This was my underdog plant and it is turning out beautiful! As you can see she's been abused a lil.

DSCN2600
DSCN2601
DSCN2604
DSCN2608
Top Bottom