what is the make up of this one

G

greentipz

double sour diesel X ecsd v 2.5
heres a pic for you to chew on

Sour diesel
C

cali2

Nice! I've got four that I have no place for. Sucks cuz I really wanna try her out.

P

pdiddy2345

Mota's actually reworking his Sour Turbo. I believe its gonna be the ECSD clone x Detroit Diesel. Can't wait till he releases it. Great work Greentipz, how does she yield for you?

G

greentipz

the yield is very nice on this one...grows like a indica, but very much a sativa high

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
fucker i have something for you to chew on.......8======D O:

G

greentipz

hen pecked

Now play nice norcal...or i'll let your secret out!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ill post it before you get to fucko..... HEY ALL FARMERS I AM A PUSSY WHOOPED BITCH WHEN IT COMES TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF TEN YEARS......

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you know i mean fuck in a nice condisending way right lol jk

Venom818

Venom818

ill post it before you get to fucko..... HEY ALL FARMERS I AM A PUSSY WHOOPED BITCH WHEN IT COMES TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF TEN YEARS......

wow what is the world coming 2 make sure the door doesnt hit your vagina on the way out

G

greentipz

2/3 sour turbos went male....one of the males may have some hermie issues going on
very little variation in the phenos...Appears that this strain has had a significant
amount of inbreeding with parent notorious for hermies taken cuts of fem to put into veg for awhile...then just see what happens. maybe i can get a clean phenotype

deacon1503

deacon1503

Mota's actually reworking his Sour Turbo. I believe its gonna be the ECSD clone x Detroit Diesel. Can't wait till he releases it. Great work Greentipz, how does she yield for you?

Mota Militia?

G

greentipz

SourTurbo X SourTurbo

You just don't see these around to often..but if you like Sour Diesel... what a great strain... This is you baby! The plants physical characteristics are great for sog type grows..Heavy yielder of some sourest beauties you have ever seen!

P1000030

Latest posts

Top Bottom