Sour Willy and Huckleberry Jam Test

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

'morning everyone,
so i threw 5 sour willy (williams wonder bx x serenity) and 5 huckleberry jam (mikado hybrid x bluemoonshine) into the drink. was going to do all 10 sour willy's, but i see that a few other testers are running the same...don't see anyone with the huckleberry jam so here we go with a half pack of each! these both sound like winners! thanks mota! these will be run all organic as usual.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I consider my willy session, having fun with motas gear. Loving that huckleberry jam though. Good luck with this one E.T.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I consider my willy session, having fun with motas gear. Loving that huckleberry jam though. Good luck with this one E.T.

As long as your having fun with your willy then that's all that matters:giggle!

J

joejusttyped

Can't wait to see a bluemoonshine cross from Mota!!!

You still working on bluemoonshine x g13/hp, mota?

E

E.T.

5/5 sour willy's and 5/5 huckleberry jam germ'd. Into beer cups of 707. Will be back when these break ground.

GhostFace

GhostFace

wish you luck on these_cant wait to follow along and see what kinda gems you get :rasta2:

E

E.T.

everyone's outta bed, will have some pics in a few hours when i can get to em...
5 sour willy's
5 huckleberry jam's

E

E.T.

sour willy
Swbabies

huckleberry jam
Hjbabies

T

T1420

Woo Hoo!!! What beautiful children you have!! Cant wait to see how these turn out for ya.... hoping to run these soon myself. Good Luck!!!!

E

E.T.

here are the 4 huckleberry jam's along with 1 ww bx x serenity....had to get rid of the rest so i could run the ww bx x heri....but had to keep one...
huckleberry's on the right
Babies

E

E.T.

Get rid of the rest?

I know, not ideal...I'm limited on space and he wanted the willy x heri tested instead, since a few others have some of them going already. I just couldn't scrap em all...

S

SmokeMyPiece

Nice start E.T!

Ill be lurkin, im thinkin bout goin organic on one of my girls. Hope I can learn some feed mixes/regimens :character0113:

Keep it green bro

JAWS

JAWS

hey E.T.:hi
shit how did i miss this thread HUMMM, well i see it now..

ohh man i bet pitching perfectly good seedling was hard to do but if ya dont have the room what choise does one have, hope the rest enjoy there stay and keep rocking-n-rolling my friend...
sweeeet:banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

hey smoke,
i don't have the space for any soil mixing atm, so i just use roots 707 with organic nutes. keep it simple, works for me.

Nice start E.T!

Ill be lurkin, im thinkin bout goin organic on one of my girls. Hope I can learn some feed mixes/regimens :character0113:

Keep it green bro

hey brotha, def stoked for these william's wonder bx x's. VERY hard to get rid of little ones like that....so hard, i had to keep one. but, no more space is just that...

hey E.T.:hi
shit how did i miss this thread HUMMM, well i see it now..

ohh man i bet pitching perfectly good seedling was hard to do but if ya dont have the room what choise does one have, hope the rest enjoy there stay and keep rocking-n-rolling my friend...
sweeeet:banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

lone sour willy
Lonesourwilly

4 huckleberry jams--will go into 1.5 gal pots this week
Hjkids

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those seedlings r looking real good, E.T. That Sour Willy is gonna be some fire. Good luck with them babies bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
dude that solo willie looks awesome thats one very happy plant indeed, just love the look of her you got her going straight to the top...

on your repoting on average how many times do you repot before settling into there final flower pot??....

i usualy go three my self 16-20oz cups then to two litter bottles and then onto the 4gallon trash cans, im a ferm beliver in upsizing to get the best root zone for the girls....
respect brother:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom