SourBubble Bx

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
course I gotta a lot of other strains to work with.....but still.... I could put them away for a rainy day.....

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
But there's still that issue of the post count.....or is there?:drunk

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I see the last pack and I mean the last pack so someone might wanna get that for the vault:cash

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Whelp, I couldn't help myself. Sorry for the shameless post plugs. :blush Just had to have a sack of Bog for the back burner. Thanks Steele for making them available.

S

SenorMota

They are finally all sold! I can't believe it took so long. It was very tempting to snag up the last couple of packs, but I was being nice and decided to let somebody else have a chance with them. :nod

S

Steele Savage

Happy to hear that folks who wanted/needed em got tha goods . Zoo's right , I have pushed tha DMT date of release back .... More likely till spring .

HighRoller , good to see ya bru .

Senor Mota , nice of you to join us

I encourage all winners to post their results at tha GrindHouse help desks .....

Thanks y'all , fer supporting GrindHouse
Steele

Reactions: Dad
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Steele. Good to see you too man. Things are going well here and I trust life is treating you good too.
Hey I noticed Malaga mentioned here on the site. Back in 74-75 I backpacked Europe for a bit before I did the hippy trail all the way to India where I lived for 6 months. But, while doing Europe I travelled along the Med through the Rivieras. One of the places I stayed was a town called Marbella which was very close to Malaga. I stayed in Malaga for a couple weeks too. nice place. great weather. sunshine all the time.
Anyhoo, thanks again for the great beans, and stay in touch.

Highest Regards,
hr.

D

doggystyled73

Happy to hear that folks who wanted/needed em got tha goods . Zoo's right , I have pushed tha DMT date of release back .... More likely till spring .

Thanks y'all , fer supporting GrindHouse
Steele

Ahhhh man.. :( i was soooo looking forward to the new year because of these!! lol.. damn

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the beans. I finally got some sourbubs!!! Whoo hoo!! Ill do ya a good write up Steele no worries about that. Any word when the HTC gear is gonna drop?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
My DMT is in full reveg and should give up cuts in 30 dayz so my tiny circle will be getting a their cuts soon:party

J

jws0007

Spring is a beautiful time to be getting some seeds. I'll gladly wait. Are there still places in Cali where you can get the bx?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think Organica and SOS in Venice

F

FastForward

I just love the 'flavour of the month' effect that seems to happen... you b'stards keep whipping me up into a salivating frenzy for some beautiful genetics and I LOVE IT!! :)

Top Bottom