• Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

day 69 SCS 1
9_002.JPG

A

A-Roe

lookn great aroe good shit

Thanks big man, I really wanted to push these to 80 days but Im goin to take them at 75 in order to get in another run before winter to see what all I can find to fill my room.

A

A-Roe

1 and 3 look like your keepers,they all look dank!!

And they would have been, but a visit from the narcs about 12 last night shut down everything, I cut down all of my plants mothers and babys. The last pic I guess is my harvest shots.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
And they would have been, but a visit from the narcs about 12 last night shut down everything, I cut down all of my plants mothers and babys. The last pic I guess is my harvest shots.

cant you salvage any snips from the moms you cut down??
man that really blows>>sorry about your luck bro

:passingjoint:

gtd

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn sorry to hear bro, that #2 looks sick....
Hope everything works out...

A

A-Roe

Well i ended up cutting all my shit down because of my stupid ass cousin, this idoit brought someone to our house, that had no business even knowning we were renting a house and they sent the Narcs for him. I found this out after I went back over there two days later and read the warrant they left on the kitchen table. But back to the green, I havent had a chance to test #1 but #2and#3 are straight desiel. The yeild from seed with a two week veg under 100w flor then two week veg under 400w hps in two gallon pots 8 inches at the flip 70 days 12/12. #1 1 1/4oz #2 1oz #3 1 1/2 pics of curing buds later when I take the jar out to open lid.

A

A-Roe

By the way glad i still got four seeds left because even though they have just been curing for 3 days now #2 is kick ass smoke (smoking on one now). If you want a good sour desiel smoke and cant find a clone SourChemSister is the way to go.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry

About your early harvest, people can screw up a good thing for sure. Glad to hear you still got to appreciate your work. Sounds like it turned out incredible, got me itching to run mine. That should ease the hassle a little, be cool

mal

S

sensisaint

hey bro sorry to hear about your narc problems. keep your head up,those ladies looked super sick!! keep up the good work.peace

K

KushWorm

Whatever you are doing, keep up the good work! Those plants look Beautiful.. I would love to be around come harvest time :) I have popped seeds by Logic and had no problem. Few different strains too!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Heya A-Roe !!
Nice to see another strain from Divine that really interests me, it's nice to see a grow log well documented as your...

Well I aplogize for this big :mad0233: trouble really not cool at the end of the Grow !

Very often, people, even family or friend do not understand the importance of confidentiality and that it is a key to our security and tranquility ... I am happy to know that you could save some stuff '
I have had myself recently a history of seeds confiscated by Customs, but I had time to see things take shape so even my collection of genetics is no longer in my fridge... I have been convocated and i explained my case... but the laws are the laws... so again 2 months... and the investigation should be closed and I would see if it deserves to a judgement or not ... I think it will not work not even a promotor denunciation ... so I'm quiet ...
seeds are not listed as a narcotic, it does not contain psychoactive THC in it ...it's just the same history that for a lot of you in the States...
it is forbidden to import seeds ( in Brazil, any kind of seeds or vegetals ) like in the United States...

we have to respect the laws ! or better... we must respect the laws... :bow
with a few notable exception near :hi
Once more, thanks A-Roe for your grow log.... this one was already in my wish list, but now... the order is iminent !

Peace and Respect, Cyclol

Top Bottom