Sourlope betas flowering

• Thread starter blueberrybud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueberrybud

Here are some sourlope betas in the secon week of budding. They were vegged under 315 watts of 6,500K CFL an are flowering under 400 watt HPS in a 2'x2' space with a carbon scrubber. They have been eating fox farm grow big and flowering nutes are Humboldt County ginormous and some hyro carbs. I overfed just a smige last feeding an they are showing a little burn. Getting straight water for a little while. These girls are very thirsty and hungry. I recommend bending at just about every node during veg, that way you'll en up with a nice even canopy when they stretch uring flowering, and they do stretch quite a bit. In the first week, they doubled their height, and now they are nearing tripple their veg height. Smell is strong funky skunk, even during veg, definitely recommend a carbon filter. Overall, these are a breeze to grow, an look extremely promising.

Sourlope betas flowering
Sourlope betas flowering 2
Sourlope betas flowering 3
Sourlope betas flowering 4
Sourlope betas flowering 5
S

staples29

Real nice looking plants man, lemme know if ya got any seeds ya wanna get rid of,

B

blueberrybud

thanks, sorry bro Igot these gifted...I'm not pollinating these girls so I won't have any from this run.

S

seventysevens

thanks, sorry bro Igot these gifted...I'm not pollinating these girls so I won't have any from this run.

regardless...excellent grow man,,,looking awsome...cannot wait for the finish and harvest

B

blueberrybud

Thanks bro, much appreciated. One BB and one SL are suffering a little bit because I overfed them. Still, they look very healthy an seem to like heavy feedings. Nice vigorous plant, woul love to see what a single trained plant could yield in a 10 gallon pot with an 8 week veg.

B

blueberrybud

Here's an update of the Sourlope betas I'm running. So far, so good. Soil ph at a steady 6.3, I've slowed down the feeding and flushed the plants once since the last set of pics. They seem to have stopped stretching and now they are packing on the flowers. I trimmed all the lower popcorn bud sites on the plant, this technique proved very useful on my last BB run (8 ounces from one trained plant, 10 tops weighing ~20 grams). I'm currently running only 4 plants at a time in this setup, have 2 BB and 2 SLopes under 400 watts. I veg 6 in another room under 315 watts of CFLs. I'll keep the best 2 and do a 4 week rotation. Anyhow, here are the pics. Once again, I highly recommend getting some of these beans. These are going to be real potent girls. They are going on 3 weeks and the frost is already showing.

S

seventysevens

wooohoooooo blueb you've got skills .....it's a real treay watching you grow....i love the way you make the most of the plants with their diff structures...all look incredible...thanks for the show.....

B

blueberrybud

Thanks bro...I had great teachers. Without members of this site (and other sites), none of this would be possible. It's been so rewarding to grow my own meds, not have to worry about buying inferior meds from shady people, and not having to use narcotics to manage pain. It's a beautiful thing.

S

seventysevens

Thanks bro...I had great teachers. Without members of this site (and other sites), none of this would be possible. It's been so rewarding to grow my own meds, not have to worry about buying inferior meds from shady people, and not having to use narcotics to manage pain. It's a beautiful thing.

no doubt i'll seconf third and fourth that man..better then any narcotic pills etc....smoke is awsome meds....cannot wait to see these in two more weeks....

B

blueberrybud

Updated pics DNA Sourlope betas

Here are some updated pics of the sourlopes. This first pheno is special. Very frosty in the third week, looking very healthy. This plant has 3 leaves at every node and subsequently three budsites. This growth pattern is on the main stem and the larger branches. I don't see this very often, I hope it gives me a few extra grams. It's filling out very nicely and has a smell I haven't experienced before. It has a very floral, minty scent when you agitate the plant or squeeze the buds, but a distinct sourness when it's not bothered. I can't really imagine what this is going to smell like dried and cured.

H

HATCH

WoW!!!They Are Getting With It Now!!EH!!!,,,Love How The Leaves Are Standing At Attention,,Keep Up The Good Work, Catch Ya Later.

B

blueberrybud

second pheno

This is the second pheno. Seems like it's gonna take a little longer than the first. Again, this plant has a minty smell to it, but this pheno is much more sour. it's almost offensive at first, but when you rub a little resin on your finger, the minty, fuel scent explodes. It really invades your nose when you smell it, a little overwhelming. If I didn't have a carbon scrubber I'd be in trouble. They are taking plain distilled water for now because I loaded up on the nutes last feeding and they suffered a little. I want to find the plant's limits and I'd say she's a moderate feeder. Just make sure she has plenty of N stored away before you start budding because she sucks it up quickly in the first two weeks. Flowering nutes should be moderate, they burned slightly with a heavy feeding, but recovered with a 2:1 flush.

S

seventysevens

man wowwwww just incredible...real nice plants...yep me too ...two phenos...the last one i think is more East coast sour d...a very potent plant..and the other is more cannalope haze...i found that most are ECSD with the 10 plus females i have grown...what beautiful ladies blueberry...thank you for the show...excellent looking healthy ladies

B

blueberrybud

Updated pics--11/3--Sourlope betas 5th week flowering

Here are some updated pics of the 2 girls. They are about halfway done, middle of week 5, and I think they will take a good 10 weeks to finish. The smell is amazing, very, very, very strong...My scrubber is on all day and I can still smell them outside the room. Definitely not a low-odor strain. They were a little dehydrated yesterday, I just didn't check them before leaving and by day's end they were drooping pretty good. They got straight water and are right back on track. I will feed 2 more times with Humboldt Ginormous and hydro carbs before I start flushing.

Pheno 1

S

seventysevens

impressive man...i know the two phenos and both are topppppp notch...will remain in my garden forever,,,thanks for the show man...beautiful ladies

B

blueberrybud

I'm making this my last post for a while. I haven't been active because of security issues and I will need to take a break for a while. I really don't know how long, but it is a necessity. I'm sorry to those of you who have helped me out. I really appreciate everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom