Sour's House of Dank

• Thread starter SourDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

I have my Sasquatch V2 that finishes in 3 days, I got to get some pics of it later. This girl smells like candy diesel fuel, it's INCREDIBLE. And this is easily the frostiest plant in my garden right now. I'm in love haha. O yea, it starting to purple too and my temps have been HIGH recently. So excited for the winter :)

SourDank

SourDank

Sasquatch V2 ( Grape Ape x Bio Diesel) - 303 seeds

SourDank

SourDank

Showing off her frost and color a bit ;) and mind you this round was FAR from dialed and the temps got into the high 80's for most of her life because of a few issues that are now corrected. So there should be much more purple and frost this winter. It's gotta be good for something right?! :)

SourDank

SourDank

My shitty camera doesn't do this girl justice either, she is the frostiest girl in my garden along with the Bio Chem #5.

The Sasquatch V2 #3 just smells perfect, it's exactly what I was looking for when I cracked these seeds. Grape Ape structure and sturdiness. I only put a stake in to support the entire plant at the stake. Her branches supported the flowers, which are rock hard. I see both parents in the flower structure. She should yield amazing. I cut her at 62 but that will be 60 days latest when she is dialed. But where she shines is her frost and smell. The smell is like like grape candy dipped in diesel fuel. This girl is with me for the long haul.

215 User

215 User

Nice work Sour Dank!

Like your selections & got 1 female/5 males from my 303 gear last summer. Had to toss my female Bio Star
because I was over the limit at the time. Boy did I regret it like a mofo but made beans with the funkiest JabberWocky male.
Your Bodhi gear is on point as well...

Keep Thumbin man

SourDank

SourDank

Thanks @215 User

Yea that sucks about the Bio Star, I was hoping to get more of those and Bio Diesel when I went to CO but I did get 2 packs of Jabberwocky and a back up pack of Sasquatch V2. Also found out there out of business, at least temporarily. Depressing to say the least.

On another note your FPOG F3 have me dying to get into mine. They look incredible man.

SourDank

SourDank

Nice work Sour Dank!

Like your selections & got 1 female/5 males from my 303 gear last summer. Had to toss my female Bio Star
because I was over the limit at the time. Boy did I regret it like a mofo but made beans with the funkiest JabberWocky male.
Your Bodhi gear is on point as well...

Keep Thumbin man
O yea and I've seen some of the things your puting together with that Jabberwocky male, made me even more excited to get my 2 packs. 303 has the fire for sure!

215 User

215 User

Thanks SD...

When did 303 go out of bizz? Bud Patch is a stand up cat & hope they continue creating fire!

SourDank

SourDank

I went to CO for the cup and got that Bio Chem and Sasquatch V2, and when I went back Oct 1st I went to there authorized dealers and everyone of them said they had lost there licensing. They said that the dispenary they were piggybacking on dropped them, and that even though they reapplied that could take years if they even get it. Don't quote me on it because this is from the disp, not budpatch or 303 directly. But very sad news to say the least.

SourDank

SourDank

@215 User good news, checked IG and 303 is gettin new production facilities set up, def not out of business!

SourDank

SourDank

Been a while since I updated the thread, have some new things going on so figure no time better than the present.

Here is some Dark Matter F1's from JAWS. I can't say a bad thing about these, all 4 phenos are amazing in they're own way. And being the first round they're definitely not dialed so they're gonna get way better. For anyone who doesn't know, they're Chem Soda(f) x StarFighter F2(m). These pics are from day 44, I think 3 or 4 days ago.

Dark Matter #6 - this girl is Starfighter dom, she smells like cherry candy covered in OG. This is my fav of the bunch, can't wait to see what she does next round when dialed :)

Dark Matter #5 - this one is my only Chem Soda dom girl, she has that chemmy funk to her mixed in with the berryish smell from the BCS. You can't see in the pics but her calyxes have been pink/purple since about 21 days. O yea, and her colas are the size of my forearm already! Amazing girl as well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Been a while since I updated the thread, have some new things going on so figure no time better than the present.

Here is some Dark Matter F1's from JAWS. I can't say a bad thing about these, all 4 phenos are amazing in they're own way. And being the first round they're definitely not dialed so they're gonna get way better. For anyone who doesn't know, they're Chem Soda(f) x StarFighter F2(m). These pics are from day 44, I think 3 or 4 days ago.

Dark Matter #6 - this girl is Starfighter dom, she smells like cherry candy covered in OG. This is my fav of the bunch, can't wait to see what she does next round when dialed :)View attachment 512344 View attachment 512345
Dark Matter #5 - this one is my only Chem Soda dom girl, she has that chemmy funk to her mixed in with the berryish smell from the BCS. You can't see in the pics but her calyxes have been pink/purple since about 21 days. O yea, and her colas are the size of my forearm already! Amazing girl as well. View attachment 512346 View attachment 512347
Looks amazing. Seems as though the Chem sodas I have now need to get popped. Thanks alot. Lol. Much respect brother.

SourDank

SourDank

Dark Matter #7 - this gal is also Starfighter dom, but all Lemon Alien Dawg. Has a lemon candy smell, almost creamy. She is gonna yield well too.

Dark Matter #3 - this is a hybrid pheno, I smell the Chem and the LAD. She the smallest yielder of the 4 but it's not small by any means.

JAWS killed it with these, it's just be tough keeping only 2.

SourDank

SourDank

Looks amazing. Seems as though the Chem sodas I have now need to get popped. Thanks alot. Lol. Much respect brother.
Pop the shit outta those bro lol, my chem soda Dom girl is some fire. She's gonna yield amazing too, colorful, the whole 9. Thanks for the kind words brother

Top Bottom