SourTahoe Og, and Whitefire

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Here are a few snaps I took last week, and finally posting now lol. The Sourtahoe og is about 7 weeks in the pic, she is a frosty lady, nice tight fat ogkush buds. Well not super fat buds but still nice. The smell im still trying to figure out, Im not getting a clear og smell, a little citrus im smelling, but its getting stronger as she ripens. All in all looks like a winner to me, and im just glad I got hooked up with it by a good friend. But seems to be a normal stretch maybe 1x, next time I will train and see how she yields then.
The Whitefire I got from cut also, I was never lucky enough to score a pack. But its cool I got this killer pheno to play with, and seems like a winner for sure. This bitch is big has lots of stretch, and as far as I can tell is ogkush to the max. Great smell, pinsol fuely og, get out the carbon filters. The pics of these are at 6 weeks, and the buds are wau fuller now at 7 week. Everyday I cant wait to come in the room when the light first comes on just to see how much she has grown!
Looks like its gonna be a keeper!

Sourtahoe Ogkush:

sourtahoe.jpg

sourtahoe3.jpg

sourtahoe2.jpg

sourtahoe4.jpg

wifi21.jpg

wifi2.jpg

rawman

rawman

That Wifi looks dank! U did a killer job look at how healthy they look.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I want wifi so bad !!!!!

N

NorCalD9

NICE!!! I cant wait to see how your Sour Tahoe OGs come out i just got a pack but i gotta wait a few b4 i can pop them.... Goodluck with them....

Peace
D9

~Highagain

~Highagain

Lookin good ur gunna super love that WhiteFire

Thanks Goo, appreciate it and your right Im definitely gonna love it.

That Wifi looks dank! U did a killer job look at how healthy they look.

Hey Raw! Thanks for poppin in, appreciate for sure, and stay tuned gonna keep updating till they both come down.

I want wifi so bad !!!!!

I hear ya, I always wanted to get some beans but they either got snapped up to quick or the auction price was always too rich for my blood.

NICE!!! I cant wait to see how your Sour Tahoe OGs come out i just got a pack but i gotta wait a few b4 i can pop them.... Goodluck with them....

Peace
D9

Thanks and good luck to you as well. Sure you will get some kick as phenos.

~Highagain

~Highagain

Few more, took these tuesday, SourTahoe is over 8 weeks now, and still filling in as she ripens. The Wifi is pushing 7 weeks, and and is getting frosty.

SourTahoe:

tahoe11.jpg

tahoe4.jpg

tahoe21.jpg

tahoe3.jpg

Wifi:

wifi3.jpg

wifi4.jpg

crappy full shot of wifi, but you get the Idea.
wifi5.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin sick bro I've got the same cuts about to get flipped enjoy the dankness!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks sick bro you think she's gonna yield more than just the tahoe. ? She looks bomb hows she smell sour lemon fuel? Looks kill bro

~Highagain

~Highagain

Looks sick bro you think she's gonna yield more than just the tahoe. ? She looks bomb hows she smell sour lemon fuel? Looks kill bro

I never grew the tahoe but, Im thinking at least 5 oz on this one, all the buds are tight, no scraggly buds, just tight dense Og buds. Smell really comes on at the end, its not a major league stinker but it does need some odor control. But it does have the Og smell, lemon fuel but lighter.
It does seems to come on more when drying though, from the bit i have cut down to test so far.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks nice highagain,does the white fire usually stretch like that or is that just the way the picture looks,or from training? i just thought the white fire grew somewhat different,not saying its not legit,i am just curious

~Highagain

~Highagain

looks nice highagain,does the white fire usually stretch like that or is that just the way the picture looks,or from training? i just thought the white fire grew somewhat different,not saying its not legit,i am just curious

Yeah if you get the fireog pheno, which has a pretty good stretch I would say. I grew the Sfv as well and it had the same stretch too. The training helps but its gotta a good stretch for sure.

Aligee

Aligee

Yeah if you get the fireog pheno, which has a pretty good stretch I would say. I grew the Sfv as well and it had the same stretch too. The training helps but its gotta a good stretch for sure.

Agree...whitexfire og stretches alot once its flipped !!!

~Highagain

~Highagain

Couple more pics of the WiFi, I have more but Im too lazy to upload them all right now its late lol.

100_2073_2748_x_2061_.jpg

wifi6_1649_x_1383_.jpg

~Highagain

~Highagain

O yeah these are at about 10 weeks or so, Im not totally sure lol.

sticky icky

sticky icky

She's lookin mighty fine bro how's she smellin lemony kush?

Top Bottom