South of Portland Oregon

• Thread starter Sharecropper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sharecropper

Hi

Glad to be a member of a group that seems to be here for people instead of profit. Years ago I was a member of a group called Voter Power that seems to have vanished. Other groups that I remember seem to have all become money making enterprises and that's a shame.

I've had permits for the past ten years due to Neurological problems, arthritis and ruptured discs. I find that MM gives me relief from symptoms well enough that I consider it a wonder drug. It's a much better alternative than consuming Morphine Sulfate like snack food.

Until a few months ago I had a long running source for clones. Like all things this is now gone and won't be back. I was so used to getting the clones I needed when I needed them that I haven't had a plan B for a long time. That's what got me started looking at online groups again. I was shocked to see many of these groups asking for up to two hundred dollars just to post in their forum.

During the time I've had permits, I always try to produce as much excess as possible and I've always given it to those in need free of charge. Over ten years I've donated at least 15 pounds of grade A buds and more trim leaf than I can put a number on. Once I get back to the point of generating excess again I'll gladly donate it to those in need.

Right now, I'm desperate to find clones. My last crop was due to be harvested in late December 2010. This was my first crop failure in all the years I've been growing. After hearing many terrible tales about Powdery Mildew, I finally go to make its acquaintance in December. Bad luck seems to come in waves and right about the time my crop failed, I lost my clone connection. My current permit is good until November 2011 and I hope to get an indoor crop going as soon as possible and an outdoor crop in mid to late May depending on weather.

If anybody in the Portland to Yamhill County area can help me get some good clones I'll be very grateful. All that said, its good to be part of this group and I look forward to communicating with other members.

M

mintz

well hellow there,i cant help ya with clones,im from the other side of the pond but welcome

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
While you're waiting for the clone hook-up, may I suggest you start learning how to do your own cloning? Give a man a fish and all that, yeah?

Dynamite

Dynamite

no more voter power ? that's news to me

Big Blue aka OGF is in full swing last I checked

I'm sure the THCF clinic could guide you to 10 places to get clones from in the local area

some of the local Dispensaries/Clubs that have popped up in Portland are selling clones

lots and LOTS of resources just a phone call away

S

Sharecropper

I spent the summer of 1968 in South Wales near Cardiff and was able to visit London about a half dozen times. Great town.

S

Sharecropper

Actually I do my own clones. I wasn't happy with the yields I was getting and so I flowered and harvested the mother expecting to get new clones down the line. Usually I don't leave things like this to chance. Did this time though and got bitten. Like you, I split wood and filter water. Got this contraption called a British Berkefield that the Red Cross uses to make drinking water in the field and it works great. Check them out online. Turned the nasty tap water here into sweet tasting. Plan to start catching rainwater as soon as I get ahold of a 300 gallon cistern.

S

Sharecropper

Is Voter Power OGF now?

Called THCF and they directed me to NORML. I've given NORML lots and lots of my excess but when I sent a message asking about clones almost a week ago, no answer. If you have the number for anyplace in Portland that gives of sells clones I'd appreciate you sending it to me.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Big Blue is CLOSED!!! OGF now has some resource centers on the Westside. Also they are part of GGS (grateful garden supply) which is off Division and like 112th, it is behind the Christain book store.
I would just check out Budbook, there are lots of folks on there. One thing, you need to check to see if they have a med card before you do ANY exchange what so ever with them. Budbook does NOT pre screen members. So anyone can join that site and say they have a med card and do not.

Top Bottom