Southern OR patient looking for grower

• Thread starter d4v1drc0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d4v1drc0n

Just registered, not sure if I can PM yet, but I am pretty lost at this whole thing. Just got my card last week and am currently looking for a grower. I would love to meet an experienced, legit grower and come to some mutual agreement.. anyone?

J

Johhnydope48th

There is various non profs in so Oregon that can hook u up with a grower Wat town r u in?

finegoldtube

finegoldtube

Medical Marijuana Procurement

We in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass. Might be able to help you out. Between the farms we grow about 15-20 different strains. Strickly organic medicine...........

Purrs,

Catwoman
What is your best strain for nausea:dance?

vRikuu

vRikuu

Medical Marijuana Procurement

Just registered, not sure if I can PM yet, but I am pretty lost at this whole thing. Just got my card last week and am currently looking for a grower. I would love to meet an experienced, legit grower and come to some mutual agreement.. anyone?

Did you ever find a grower if so how is it going?:banana1sv6:

C

CobbCreekBob

me too, fixin to change paperwork and pay for it, would like a good grower

C

CobbCreekBob

found mine, disregard that message, good luck on your search, be sure and ask every question ou can ask a prospective grower and talk to his patients, your meds you get may not be the meds he gives everyone else, especially if they think they can sneak one over on ya, lol. Good luck for looking for a grower with integrity in Oregon, the backwoods Mississippi of the West. lmfao

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

If anyone needs a reputable grower in the Corvallis/Albany area feel free to pm me I have a small community of friends here that all at one point or another will need cards including myself one friend is currently starting a nice green house are who may need cards don't know what I can do for about two months but it never hurts to ask

Top Bottom