souths coco schwag shack

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

southstreets seen were on ur 1st post u put that u u feed at 1300 pmm's, is that every time u wet em or do u give em water inbetween?

i tend to be an under feeder, due to a few overly feed harvest n my girls tend to show it i hate that shit. ur's look good congrats on ur 1st run of coco looking so dam great.

southstreets

southstreets

southstreets seen were on ur 1st post u put that u u feed at 1300 pmm's, is that every time u wet em or do u give em water inbetween?

i tend to be an under feeder, due to a few overly feed harvest n my girls tend to show it i hate that shit. ur's look good congrats on ur 1st run of coco looking so dam great.

I didn't do any straight water feeds inbetween I fed every watering! I did over feed on the white og a lil bit but that was cuz she doesn't like high N other then that everything went as planned.. Hopefully I can snap shots of this run here really soon got some 7ft monsters going right now 29 days in

K

kushsmoker30

white OG? is it basicly white fire?

i got some white fire cuts (so they say) i'm running n they r greened up, but the chems not so much.

do u get a run off every time, n if so how much?

grower4life

grower4life

thanks south streets ,what is the name of jimmy nitz seed company?

southstreets

southstreets

white OG? is it basicly white fire?

i got some white fire cuts (so they say) i'm running n they r greened up, but the chems not so much.

do u get a run off every time, n if so how much?

It's almost the same as wifi both use the white clone only but white og has sfv male used to make the cross.. Personally I don't do any run off at all.. A lot of ppl do though.. Are u using ro water? If so might need to bump up ur cal mag some.

southstreets

southstreets

It's ca
thanks south streets ,what is the name of jimmy nitz seed company?

The seed co is called Pisces genetics. Have a lot of killer stuff. Heard the kush inc is mega fire don't sleep on those.

K

kushsmoker30

no jus filtered out the tub.

thanks 4 reply i'm always interested in how people feed n run off, u get so many diff answers. i'm the type of person that ask the same ? to diff peeps to c what the most common answer is.

u girls look happy n thats what matters. peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what up south glad to see your still kicking it. im gonna be out in the LA area end of Jan shoot me a pm if your gonna be around we can grab a drink.

southstreets

southstreets

well im at 35 days using canna base with aptus additives...

K

kushsmoker30

o yeah shit looks right, have u ever used H&G? if so bhow it compair

a buddy is the the only canna retailer in my area n wants to give me a run of canna at cost so i can try it, swears by it's simplicity. kind temped but i really want to rock the full line up of H16

Mogrow

Mogrow

good to see ya posting south///// dem some monsters ya got going, looks like the rainforest it that tent.... so you ran the motorbreath, you like? how's the smell, yield, etc...
i knew i'd been on that bridge in your aviatar.
peace mogrow

619ster

619ster

Looks like a full house!! Them ladies are ready to raise the roof LOL

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Talk about raising the roof! Good thing the stretch is over for the last half of bloom... Happy Holidaze brah!

southstreets

southstreets

o yeah shit looks right, have u ever used H&G? if so bhow it compair

a buddy is the the only canna retailer in my area n wants to give me a run of canna at cost so i can try it, swears by it's simplicity. kind temped but i really want to rock the full line up of H16

ive ran them both i like canna line better personally but thats just my preference.

southstreets

southstreets

good to see ya posting south///// dem some monsters ya got going, looks like the rainforest it that tent.... so you ran the motorbreath, you like? how's the smell, yield, etc...
i knew i'd been on that bridge in your aviatar.
peace mogrow

i nran motorbreath last round.. she was awesome! she yeilded the biggest outta everything! the cut i have is like a 50/50 cross as far as taste goes. got that lemon taste with some of the undescribable Chemdog D taste.

Top Bottom