sovereignty 75mm up-grid natty splash, or syn large showerhead??????

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

cant decide on these. ive never had a tabletop? bubbler type thing but the upgrid has got my attn! big time. any one have an up grid? what do you think of it?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have one of these Syn's, and I'm pretty happy with it, although I'd like something that holds more water and has a deeper gugrle. Either way, it's a smooth toke.

Syn sf

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

I have one of these Syn's, and I'm pretty happy with it, although I'd like something that holds more water and has a deeper gugrle. Either way, it's a smooth toke.

View attachment 202529

outwest
those look dope for sure! a good driving piece!jk! but yeah ive never had a "scientific" bub im really liking the idea though. also down the street at kind creations they have a "oil can/drum" perc that looks retarded.
man so much glass so little time!
that sovereigty piece looked so weird to me at first but everytime i look at it grows on me. im thinking it will be mine.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
never tried a syn,but do have a sg mini king.When you hit it it feels like taking a breath of fresh air

Wow that looks nice. May be just what I'm looking for. A breath of fresh air, eh? :))

outwest

Venom818

Venom818

Wow that looks nice. May be just what I'm looking for. A breath of fresh air, eh? :))

outwest

zero drag bro and if there is any i cant tell, my toro ac make a little drag but i just like to use it to keep the piece clean

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
SYN makes solid pieces, no doubt. But, you cant go wrong w SG. Plus, if you ever want to upgrade, you can sell your SG for what you paid for it or more. SG for the win.

Venom818

Venom818

SYN makes solid pieces, no doubt. But, you cant go wrong w SG. Plus, if you ever want to upgrade, you can sell your SG for what you paid for it or more. SG for the win.

LOL yup you can use the shit out your sg then make a profit on it if you like

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You can sell the broken pieces for more than you bought the original for, I've been doing something wrong. Just kidding, but when I get a new one I usually need one

mal

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

like venom said, that sg mini king with natty splashguard is zero, and i mean zero drag. it has about 9 slits in the stemline and diffuses like crazy. the flavor is completely there, so nothing is lost. it's all you could want in a smaller piece, and i keep mine in the refrigerator. papi chingon's seal of approval for sure.

Venom818

Venom818

like venom said, that sg mini king with natty splashguard is zero, and i mean zero drag. it has about 9 slits in the stemline and diffuses like crazy. the flavor is completely there, so nothing is lost. it's all you could want in a smaller piece, and i keep mine in the refrigerator. papi chingon's seal of approval for sure.

look at his avatar if that doesn't convince you about how good sg is i don't know what will LOL.On a serious note the sg mini king with a natty splash guard is new daily driver.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

On a serious note the sg mini king with a natty splash guard is new daily driver.

Did you break the pillar already? I'm hoping Monday is my lucky day... Daily pillarage. You guys are bad influences

G

gooey

kind creations down the street, why not get something from them i seen some nice work from them..but sg and syn are tight enjoy

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I bought a zob the other day. Hated it and bought one of these. No comparison. Thanks for the tip.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

I bought a zob the other day. Hated it and bought one of these. No comparison. Thanks for the tip.

outwest
dope yep ill either get the one from a friend here( if i didnt slack too long) or hit the lab.
so you really like it out west?

and thanks venom818,papiC,HumboldtDR

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yes. I love it. No comparison to the Zob. Posted a photo my broken bubbler thread. ALT does not have any SGs right now it appears.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah ill be getting SG's down the line, you guys def sold me on the SG over SYN. but i got the oil drum from kind creations its nice. def zero drag and stacks really nice, i can take huuuuugge errl rips and barely cough, very nice and cheap.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yeah ill be getting SG's down the line, you guys def sold me on the SG over SYN. but i got the oil drum from kind creations its nice. def zero drag and stacks really nice, i can take huuuuugge errl rips and barely cough, very nice and cheap.

Congrats, brother. Enjoy it. I had my zob modified so the mouth piece has a much wider opening and it hits much better now. . .a nice deep gurgle. The SG definitely tokes a lot easier. Big rips of oil? Any device will make me cough! ;)

outwest

Top Bottom