• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Sovereignty Glass (SG) - King Stemline

Had to get an early x-mas present for myself :lock:

I can see why so many people fall in love with their sovereignty pieces, this thing is beastly. Hits very smooth and like a shotgun.

Sg king stemline

No description needed, just watch these videos....

Here are the bubbles stacking without milk (I bought the King Stemline after seeing this video) -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSZRaQZKqDA[/YOUTUBE]

Milk shot -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cUJoDw-qzg[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Holidays farmers, Stay Blessed*

B

Buddy Flowers

nice tube! any idea where i can find them online besides aqua lab? happy holidaze

bless up

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
nice tube! any idea where i can find them online besides aqua lab? happy holidaze

bless up

I am in so cal and spent almost an hour calling glass shops around here looking for Sovereignty pieces (only found 1 piece @ 1 store). If you look around, a lot of people have a hard time finding the SG pieces they want because they fly off the shelf.

If I were you, I would pull the trigger now before its to late. I am 100% satisfied with the money spent AND it was a little more than I should have spent right now but fuck it, I GOT A KING STEMLINE. YEA BUDDY!

ohana farms

ohana farms

I want the gridded stem w/ perc. Your tube rocks, great job

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice tube! I would invest in an ash catcher for it though to keep it clean looking. .02 but a great piece either way! Merry xmas to all!

Cheers,
Crom

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice tube! I would invest in an ash catcher for it though to keep it clean looking. .02 but a great piece either way! Merry xmas to all!

Cheers,
Crom

In time crombien :). Glass/pipe cleaner or 91% ISO. alcohol and some salt + elbow grease always does the trick. I usually clean twice a week with how much I smoke. Not letting the resin cake build is really ideal and always makes it easier to clean.

I want a showerhead ash catcher also :party0042::character0029::party0042:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
In time crombien :). Glass/pipe cleaner or 91% ISO. alcohol and some salt + elbow grease always does the trick. I usually clean twice a week with how much I smoke. Not letting the resin cake build is really ideal and always makes it easier to clean.

I want a showerhead ash catcher also :party0042::character0029::party0042:

Hell yeah bro. Didn't mean it in a bad way:) I like to keep'em clean so the taste is on point. Enjoy your piece and maybe check out Formula 420 1 min cleaner.

Cheers,
Crom

G

goleboy

Love my pillar , have had a stem line, gridded 12 arm stem line and now the peyote pillar.

G

goleboy

Steve is the man, and as far as I'm concerned the best skills on a laithe

E

edux10

Steve IS the man!! best tubes on the market.
for SG, check out aqualabtech online. if you are in so cal, try dementia (from time to time they will have some) and also wicked sands off reseda, they have had a ton at time and other times just toros and roors, so maybe try to call first and see.

Also, if you can afford the $20, sign up to boromarket.com. Its an online trading place for glass and you will get a way better deal than any store. most of the stuff isnt even second hand, tons of brand new stuff on there!!

Stems i hear are awesome, the few sg pieces i have hit/owned are THE shit. Pillars are the craziest perc on the market. no diss to toro, but SG imo is top o the tube game. Toro is real nice too and also be sure to check out the E. Ross 4.0 line of tubes too. very sick collabs coming from them

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
The love for this piece grows every time I burn one. An ash catcher is definitely needed in these type of pieces for sure! After about 4/5 hits, you can start to taste the difference from the dirty water.

The flavors are so much more pronounced with this piece to the effect that the water you fill it with has a taste. I first started out with tap water, tried arrowhead and evian (LOL, my chick brought it with her) and each one tasted a little different.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

glad to hear it showed up for you on time! i thought you'd be waiting until monday. aqualabs comes through once again! word the fuck up son.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Just got my SG King Stemline today things a ripper but def needs a AC.. Any suggestions on ACs? Showerhead or tree?

C

chillsmoker

sick piece bro! SG reviews just keep kiling it, might have to get me one soon

M

maik

too bad it doesn't bubble the same way when you take the hit! that'd be too amazing

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Sovereignty Glass

Nice Piece!!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Had to get an early x-mas present for myself :lock:

I can see why so many people fall in love with their sovereignty pieces, this thing is beastly. Hits very smooth and like a shotgun.

View attachment 120728

No description needed, just watch these videos....

Here are the bubbles stacking without milk (I bought the King Stemline after seeing this video) -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSZRaQZKqDA[/YOUTUBE]

Milk shot -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cUJoDw-qzg[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Holidays farmers, Stay Blessed*

G

gorillagrower

Nice piece Cali.... Where you been my man. Been missing u over at your test grow for me. What happened ????

Top Bottom