Soxs oil attemps...

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

alright, so ive always made hash with 20g bags and ice...made bho when i was younger once, but didnt ever do it again...

Recently i tried making QWISO and these are the results im getting...

~First batch w/ 91% and frozen chopped dank buds and trim came out black and decent tasting...
First iso

~K, second batch was with 99% and looked sooo good but i dropped it..bummer.

~Third batch i found some acetone and had some trim, so i froze both and made this wierd shit.
Soxs oil attemps 2

As a note, every other time i tried Acetone it sucked and i threw it away...this was a freak accident.

~Newest batch was
Soxs oil attemps 3
dank buds dried/cured then frozen, i ran the iso super quick in a re usable coffee filter, then filtered a few times w/unbleached coffee filters...this shit just vaporizes into smoke, nothing left behind...

Try the ISO shit u guys, i was a hater on oil for ever until i tried this...

Question: ive been known to make some fire fire shine...can i make oil with that and buds like you do with iso?

Love & Light
-Sox

yellowhead

yellowhead

Nice, good to see the progress you've made. You've come a long way! That new batch looks sweet.

Reactions: sox
deep buddy

deep buddy

shine huh? nice! you can use the ethanol but your prob gonna need to distill it first. your going to want the highest proof ethanol you can achieve.

i also very much prefer QWISO over BHO, well they are different. the profile is much broader imho.

sox

sox

shine huh? nice! you can use the ethanol but your prob gonna need to distill it first. your going to want the highest proof ethanol you can achieve.

i also very much prefer QWISO over BHO, well they are different. the profile is much brodear imho.

the shine i make is distilled, poor mans shine...if theres such a thing.

sox

sox

little grainy, i didnt clean the dishes they evaped in very well...next time will be cleaner...
2012 07 15 21 56 32 722
2012 07 15 21 58 26 279

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice work bro they all look crazy but that one with the acetone looks pimppp.....gold candy....... I just did my first Iso run too and im very happy as well......anyways keep the pics coming!

sox

sox

hell yeah! im grabbin an extractor and a vac so im givin bho a shot next!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lol broader range? No. ISO will always, always, always, remove more terps and waxes than butane. Thats why iso washed BHO basically doesn't taste like the BHO it was before it was washed...Reason? The iso washed away most of the more "delicate" terps......Taste, smell, essence of strain, all reasons I prefer BHO over ISO, not to mention ISO only extracts the THC and its counterparts (THCa, etc), thus making it a much more synthetic high, not as many cannabinoids will be pulled when using ISO.

Can't see to hit ed's article on terps, their burn off temps, and solvents best used for different profiles...Thats where all my info is pouring from, read that article over and over till it was memory. Really flipped the script for me and my oil game, did you know by 120 basically 85% of your volatile terps are GONE, yeah...GONE.....like the south park episode. :) Keep the temps low and slow, vac it good, and BHO is the way to go....

Too many people encounter shitty bho, under purged and made with COMPLETELY shit trim....Start with good material and you'll end up with bomb BHO... :)

sox

sox

Lol broader range? No. ISO will always, always, always, remove more terps and waxes than butane. Thats why iso washed BHO basically doesn't taste like the BHO it was before it was washed...Reason? The iso washed away most of the more "delicate" terps......Taste, smell, essence of strain, all reasons I prefer BHO over ISO, not to mention ISO only extracts the THC and its counterparts (THCa, etc), thus making it a much more synthetic high, not as many cannabinoids will be pulled when using ISO.

Can't see to hit ed's article on terps, their burn off temps, and solvents best used for different profiles...Thats where all my info is pouring from, read that article over and over till it was memory. Really flipped the script for me and my oil game, did you know by 120 basically 85% of your volatile terps are GONE, yeah...GONE.....like the south park episode. :) Keep the temps low and slow, vac it good, and BHO is the way to go....

Too many people encounter shitty bho, under purged and made with COMPLETELY shit trim....Start with good material and you'll end up with bomb BHO... :)

My buddy w/a big GSC grow makes the best BHO, its hands down retarded good. You have to restrain him from using all the nugs to make BHO,

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

My buddy w/a big GSC grow makes the best BHO, its hands down retarded good. You have to restrain him from using all the nugs to make BHO,

Your buddy, is a smart man. GSC nug run would be some headstash ONLY for me lol. None would touch anyone elses dabber!

Latest posts

Top Bottom