• Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

space cakes baby. nice uniform leaf growth def indica dom. yummmmy
Dating up 005
Dating up 006

soserthc1

soserthc1

your a machine G-rod..... keeping them foam cup company's in business bro.... you got all kinds of gear popping off..... peace soser

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i like to smoke a variety soser. used to go to collectives & get 16 8ths at a time all different strains. so heres a quik update on the space cakes. yall should smell these babies. i may have to get a 2nd carbon filter air scrubber when i flip em. i figure 2 more weeks then flip.
Cookies in socal 001
Cookies in socal 002
Cookies in socal 003
Cookies in socal 004
Cookies in socal 005

Aligee

Aligee

The way you get shit going bro i should let you be one of my Official testers ive given so many packs of beans out to alot of people FREE ..Havnt seen not one thread started from this last drop what irritates me is that they sit in a fridge while they grow other shit!!! you got some skill though i see them seedlings have took off cant wait to see them flower thats gonna be a show for sure !!! im working on some Cookies crosses def gonna put some in your Garden bro!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The way you get shit going bro i should let you be one of my Official testers ive given so many packs of beans out to alot of people FREE ..Havnt seen not one thread started from this last drop what irritates me is that they sit in a fridge while they grow other shit!!! you got some skill though i see them seedlings have took off cant wait to see them flower thats gonna be a show for sure !!! im working on some Cookies crosses def gonna put some in your Garden bro!!!
Give me 52 secs

619ster

619ster

Cool thread so far. Interested in the cross. Plus Aligee Genetics grows are kinda rare for now, so I'm excited to watch! Hopefully I can get my hands on that Strawberry Diesel cross someday soon. I think it was Alien Fields? Damn I hate being a broke mofo lol. Keep up the GREEN work brotha!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Its OK bro I got you..!! Clean room. Fire genetics.. its bout that time..!!

Grod always pops them beans. He loves growing beans. Can't wait to see your update Grod.

Latest posts

Top Bottom