Space Dawg gets the chop at 51

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beanz240

So i was able to grow some Space dawg, and had a great time with her. She is an easy to grow plant, didn't seem to mind nutes much, and healthy vigorous growth with great resin profile. She put on quite a stretch when she hit flower.

I read Ocanabis' reports on her and took her down at 51 days. She has (to me) a spicy/fuely aroma in growth.
I can't wait to give her a try and taste....Mmmmmm

I almost forgot to get some photos before the chop and most of the larger fan leaves are cut, sorry
Space dawg gets the chop at 51

Space dawg gets the chop at 51 2

P

Papa_kush

always love anything with any chem in it nice plant bro looks like some great smoke.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro:) Would have been top notch if ya took her 70 days. Not so much on the preemie side. Anything chem should be taken at 70 days for the full flava and high..Hopefully ya kept cuts of her and you could see what I mean at 70. Just my 2 cents
:passingjoint:

GTD

B

beanz240

Ok gtd, i have another in flower about 3 or so weeks behind so 70 sounds good to me. The trichs were mostly cloudy with plenty clear. I thought i'd listen to another members advise and do around 50ish for the taste. thanks for the tip i was for sure going to go longer with the next.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Nice one beanz

The aroma really started to fade off once I hit the 55 day mark.The high was devistating though.
good luck with what ever you decide.
later
Ocan.

B

beanz240

Nice one beanz

The aroma really started to fade off once I hit the 55 day mark.The high was devistating though.
good luck with what ever you decide.
later
Ocan.
Thanks Ocan, after watching some of your grows i take your word as a golden nugget. I don't know if its just me but i find the taste is much better a little earlier.

Anxiously waiting on a smoke report.

As am i my friend, as am i

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks Ocan, after watching some of your grows i take your word as a golden nugget. I don't know if its just me but i find the taste is much better a little earlier.

Thanks m8.If you want the taste and aroma's then ya,pick at around the 55 day mark for sure.The high is very potent any way sooooo

later
Ocan.

O

Ohsogreen

Hey Beanz240... Glad to hear the end product is good. I'm growing out some Space Dawgs right now. They are only a week old, in a few weeks, to the great outdoors they will go.

Top Bottom