Bison

Bison

Spacejam2
Spacejam4
Spacejaml
Spacejamr

Bison

Bison

Good to hear from you guys, too! I wish I was still running gandalf, that cross was beastly! I'm finishing up the pheno hunt with space jam. Out of the four females I see at least three distinct phenos, all frosty.

20151009 200642

This is Space Jam #2 @ harvest
20151009 193014

Space Jam #2 just before harvest
20151009 192853

Space Jam #3, similar pheno to #2, lower yield
20151009 192922

Space Jam #1, green pheno
20151009 192838

Space Jam #4, the yield machine
20151009 192818

Shadow Star by Higher Solutions, Black Cherry Soda x Starfighter. Also a yielder, has an effervescent bubblegum smell. First run tested at 19.2% thc :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...how is the smoke on those ladies? Finding any keepers?

I remember seeing that gandalf pheno you were running over at the depot...looked super nice. I have found some good ones myself but not one like yours yet. Most seem to have a bit more of the Ken Estes GDP bud structure. Do you have any pics of her still around? I think I still have one pic of yours I got from the old spot. I can find it and post it up if you want.

Hey KD throw some of your pics up bro...

Bison

Bison

Thanks @usstoner! Good to see you as well!

@highersolutions all 4 phenos I've found if Space Jam are spectacular, I've been able to try the smoke on two of them after jarring for cure. They just came down so the taste and smell haven't fully popped yet and they're both very high quality in both those respects. All 4 have a fruity undertone to the smell, the two in jars have an almost astringent quality in their smell, too. Rock hard density

And the high, excellent 50/50 hybrid effect, great immediacy with a 1.5 to 2 hour peak and legs up to 4 hours on a bowl

Much the same can be said about this pheno of shadow star, too. Sweeter taste and smell, big chunky buds, good yield, classic headband warm towel around head effect

I've sent a sample is Space Jam #2 and Shadow Star out to be tested, results should be publicly available in a week or two at www.ironlaboratories.com

And here is my best pic of Gandalf
gallery_3086_1815_279700.jpg

Kdub

Kdub

I've been trying to find my Space Jam pics guys. I have em round here somewhere. I have a couple ready for flip worst case I'll get some from those. The Gandalf pic looks alot like my pheno 5 Gandalf. Looks awesome man.

Top Bottom