space,space and lots of space

• Thread starter nedmark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nedmark

My partners and I have just been hired by a local center to grow for them in one of thier facilities. After viewing what we have to work with Im thinking lights lights and more lights. We have 2 45' x 30' rooms to use for flowering. There are 8 or 9 other rooms for us to clone,veg,dry,cure you name it.

so 1350 sq ft to fill twice. We have like 14 monster ebb and gro systems that we use as dwc with 55 gallon rez and control buckets in use. Plan on running vertical bare bulb 600 watters. We were thinking maybe 72 plants and 90 lights in 1 room. In the second room we are going to do a perpetual room that we harvest sections of every 2 weeks. i like to use soil so I plan to veg in 10 gallon grow bags the remove the bottoms and put into play pools full of soil and organicare bloom pellets. 4 plants per pool/4 lights per pool. We plan to have like 24 pools harvesting 4 - 5 evry 2 weeks.

How much a/c per room do I need is the question I have. 90 bare bulbs in 1 room and 96 in the other. going with 600 to spread the light and reduce heat. any input or suggestions Im always open. peace

Olyver

Olyver

Hi Nedmark

Looks like your going to need some custom lighting controllers. You can PM me here and I can give you more info. You may need some custom pump controllers as well. I can post some pix here if you want. Is your location single-phase or three-phase. How much amperage do you have available.

Olyver

C

Carson

401670 btu's of cooling min if running 24/7. and if you posted this to showboat, then cool for you. If you really had a question regarding this, you are in over your head. Baby steps.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I say if your thinking of using them shit "ebb and grow" systems for a commercial spot your in way over your head

C

Carson

If someone posted this on my thread, I would say they were a d**c, but trust me, I am.

S

Steve Z

so, let me see if im understanding this

181 600 watts

2 two prebuilt ebb n grow systems?

and with those verticals your going trees i'd imagine???

dude, for a SUPER heavy hitter, like even the ones i know, man you'd need like AT LEAST 3-4 people THAT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY"RE DOING to even stand a chance.

i agree with everyone else. i'd maybe get the spot and start with half. if your not already over your head in work and sweat, then maybe upgrade. but it seems with the questions your asking, that the quality control is going to go to shit if this is done.

whatever happens, i wish you the best man.

S

Steve Z

yo ML i think he was talking about himself and you just squeezed in there.

i think he agrees with you bro

:joint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ahhh shit my bad

see I am a dick!

good catch Z

Top Bottom