SpaceQueen

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so I'm doing a bit of research and saw that SpaceQueen = Romulan x C99 so I'm thinkin why can't I cross a male C99 from Reeferman stock to my Grape Romulan cut and come up with something as killer ?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess why waste my time I forgot Subcool already did her . Man my minds sucks somedayz .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Sum up the Grape Rom characteristics zoo, is it stretchy?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
My grape Rom cuts went from about 10 inches to 26 inches or so in 1 gallon pots. I'm gonna bump up there feed tonight at day 43 like you were talking about and see if they pack it on . I also notice I got most of my weight in the last 2 weeks

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
She's a beauty. You're looking for something nice to cross her to? Hope you're hitting her with that SD pollen.

I wonder if CO2 affects the plant's maximum EC/PPM tolerance?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinkin about selfing the Grape Rom and a few others . I don't know I'm trying to school myself in this right now so it's taking a bit of the fun out of it because I hate when I don't get something right the first time.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots of perfectionists around here. Schooling yourself in the selfing process?

Motarebel

Motarebel

I say go for it Zoo, unless you use the exact same parents there's no way it'll turn out the same. Breeder Vic made Space queen so Subcool's selection to make F2's would vary from the next person making F2's and so on. The point being no 2 peeps will make the same selection so the end result will be different.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Would be a very nice cross.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Just schooling myself on everything now H , I want to know as much as I can

M

mickeyspliff

Id make the cross for sure. I recall Vic used a different Romulan than used by other breeders. Space Queen was a real nice cross, and I'm glad Subcool has continues working that line.

M

myst

Hey hey Zoo.
It's been a while...
Space Queen has been on my mind for a while. Grape Rom sounds like a winner. If you don't hit it with a C99 you should hit it with something. Do you have a Grape Rom grow show around here somewhere?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Myst I'm not sure if ya seen the Grom in my Zoo's thread ?

S

samara

I wish you would sell yer gear Zoo. Ive heard great things about yer crosses. I even requested your freebies with my last order, just waiting on it to arrive. I would be very interested in yer version of spacequeen, your grape rom looks sick for sure. please make that cross. Im sure subby would be cool with it, as yer's will be different for sure. I wish i had access to killer cutz like you guy's in cali do, the only shot i have at anything "elite" is threw beanz that people like yerself create.

S

sweatloaf13

How about hitting her with some S99 pollen(C99xSD IBL)x(ECSDxC99).....could be yummy:smiley_joint:

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
MAKE IT ZOO ENOUGH SAID ALSO MAKE THAT LTx HERI F2
YOU CAN DO IT.

Top Bottom