Spanish indoor garden

• Thread starter high-tothesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

high-tothesky

Hi there, Im new at the forum, just want to thank you for this nice place you have here, and present to you some shots of my latest grows.
I must apologise for my badas english... hope you enjoy the pics (not the best quality).

From top to the bottom:

-2 first: GTK (G13 x Pine Tar Kush)
-2 second: Panama ( Panama '74 x Panama C.I x Colombian Punto Rojo)
-Next pic: Cream Caramel (Blue Black x Mapple Leaf Indica x White Rhino)
-Next pic: Ice Cool (Nyc Diesel)
-Next pic: Jack 47 (Jack Herer x AK47)
-Next 3 pics: Pumuka Grey (Grapefruit x Deep Chunk)
-Next pic: Sweet Tai (Early Skunk x Super Tai)
-Next pic: Haze

Spanish indoor garden
Spanish indoor garden 2
Panama
Panama 2
Spanish indoor garden 5
Icecool
Spanish indoor garden 7
Spanish indoor garden 8
Spanish indoor garden 9
Spanish indoor garden 10
Spanish indoor garden 11
Spanish indoor garden 12
S

shdowlkr

-Next pic: Sweet Tai (Early Skunk x Super Tai)
What a combination those 2 have made! nice looking bud for Tai influence!

Looking good H2 and nice to met ya
NDS

mack 10

mack 10

number 6 and one before last,dank!what strains were they again? cheers;)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
nice pics amigo, i smoked the Cream Caramel here in spain a few weeks back from a local grower was nice! :)

S

snowkitty

Welcome to the farm! Your pictures are of excellent quality and your english is clear. I love all the colors (purple, blue, white, green) in your flowers and they show up well in the pictures.

H

high-tothesky

Thanks for the great welcome to the farm, im glad to be here, im doing my best with the english, for me its easy to talk but dififult to write correct since I never study it in school.

H

high-tothesky

number 6 and one before last,dank!what strains were they again? cheers;)

The number 6 its Ice Cool (Soma's NYC Diesel S1) and the one before the last its Sweet Tai ( Sensi's Early Skunk x Super Tai) from Sweet Seeds an Spanish "seed bank" since they just copie and cross great genetics without doing any work to them and make S1's.

mack 10

mack 10

your copie's look fine to me !lol would def try some sweet seeds now i've seen what they produce.keep em coming.how many seeds did you run to find these pheno's/plant's.?

H

high-tothesky

your copie's look fine to me !lol would def try some sweet seeds now i've seen what they produce.keep em coming.how many seeds did you run to find these pheno's/plant's.?

Well, I agre they good copies, All of these plants were the best of a max of 3 fem seeds, the best thing its their have "collectionist packs" they come with 2 seeds of 3 diferent hibrids of their collection, and the other nice thing its that they also sell 3 seeds pack of all of their strains, plus their plants are no so stable, so expect several different fenos from them.

Easy to grow, potent and nice comercial crosses, perfect for the ones who have little space and want some variety

mack 10

mack 10

cheers for the reply, that early thai surprisd me! looks fat,did you get any thai dom or were they all nice fat bud's?

H

high-tothesky

cheers for the reply, that early thai surprisd me! looks fat,did you get any thai dom or were they all nice fat bud's?

I got one thai dom and one skunk dom (the one on the pic) the skunk made this job increasing the yield big time in this pheno.

In the other hand I have the more thai pheno, this is more tall and branchy, have a "pure" sativa aspect that produce decently but not like the other one, smell and flavor are so good to me (floral and tropical fruity) and the high its kind of hiper with some serious anxiety efect, what I dont really like so I dont keep her.

H

Highlem

Jack 47 (Jack Herer x AK47) look very nice. looking very tasty

H

high-tothesky

what are you running next?

Well, right now im with the clones of the selected moms of: PANAMA, GTK and PUMUKA GREY (the SS are s1 so I dont want them as moms)

But for the next round Im thinking in some Next Genration AVALON and ROMULAN HP, and maybe some Blue Stone Sanctuary X-KUSH (PTK x DC) or UNDERTAKER (BUBBA KUSH x DC), in my must list are also some ACE SEEDS strains, but at the moment I prefer to select some good indicas since I got my killer Panama feno (clear an energetic pure sativa)

V

viva mexico

que chingon se vean las plantas amigo!!! congratulations!!! cada dia se ve mas y mas los españoles que sacan su buen cosecha. acabo de mandar un amigo para alla para trier me unos clones de hecho. tienes talento amigo.

tu amigo en mexico,

viva mexico

H

high-tothesky

que chingon se vean las plantas amigo!!! congratulations!!! cada dia se ve mas y mas los españoles que sacan su buen cosecha. acabo de mandar un amigo para alla para trier me unos clones de hecho. tienes talento amigo.

tu amigo en mexico,

viva mexico

Gracias amigo, si la verda es que la escena cannabica en españa ha mejorado mucho estos ultimos años y ahora muchisima gente cosecha marijuana de primera calidad, seguro tu amigo lleva buenos clones, aun que si estas por el norte quizas encuentras algo mas especial.
Saludos

Top Bottom