Spare Parts, paying it forward

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Like many of my fellow farmers that's been in the hobby for some time we acquire lots of pieces and parts building our systems. I've grown hydroponically since 2007 (pics in profile here) and not all of that time was with THC.

During the holidays we were visiting family and I was asked: Do you remember so and so? Yes I remember them was the answer. Next questions: They want to grow lettuce inside hydroponically until spring, would you help them? If your passion is hydroponic gardening that's a question that has only one possible answer. YES!

I've posted pics here and there lately so yes I have a fully functional perpetual garden of THC. I've also got a basement with spare parts I will not be using but too good to toss.

flood tray and reservoir

Spare parts paying it forward

Even found some rockwool
Spare parts paying it forward 2

As far as T5's go this is one bad sum beach. Quantum 4' 12 bulb T5. 3 ballasts 3 switches had mixed in some red bulbs.
Spare parts paying it forward 3

Other than a pump the plumbing is all there. This will be set up as a RDWC system. It can produce enough leaf lettuce for a small army. Hopefully they will send me some pics of it running if not they will have lots of fun and even more food

Top Bottom