Spauldings veg room, fried chicken and gasoline!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
excited to see your keepers for bd and bb
Been working them down for a while now. Stay tuned, I have a couple more to cull out. Been winding my way through the stock for a while now. I’m being anal about it this time.
I’ve just been dragging my feet on going to the supply. Most likely this coming week the final selections will have been made. Thanks for coming by alpha. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man oh man, your green thumb never ceases to amaze me. Sheer beauty in there!! Sorry if I missed, how did that seedling turn out?
I’ve been running through them every 2 weeks, it’s been a pheno hunt with all those seedlings. That’s why I busted out roughly fifty of each. It was a small pheno run by my normal standards. I worked out about 60 of them. Garbage can. But the other 40 are hanging out in cups until I can make the final 15 bd 15 bb selection. Then they will finally go into a 1 gallon, and I’ll run 10 in flower, keep the others around to take an assload of cuttings, then they will go into final flower finally. I’m an ass sometimes. I’m “when your eyes are bigger than your stomach” squared. As long as I don’t hit a bottleneck with plants I think I timed it ok.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’ve been running through them every 2 weeks, it’s been a pheno hunt with all those seedlings. That’s why I busted out roughly fifty of each. It was a small pheno run by my normal standards. I worked out about 60 of them. Garbage can. But the other 40 are hanging out in cups until I can make the final 15 bd 15 bb selection. Then they will finally go into a 1 gallon, and I’ll run 10 in flower, keep the others around to take an assload of cuttings, then they will go into final flower finally. I’m an ass sometimes. I’m “when your eyes are bigger than your stomach” squared. As long as I don’t hit a bottleneck with plants I think I timed it ok.
You’ve got a great plan bro, I love seeing it unfold! You really are one dedicated dude and it shows! Keep on chugging and we will all keep on learning!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You’ve got a great plan bro, I love seeing it unfold! You really are one dedicated dude and it shows! Keep on chugging and we will all keep on learning!
If only I myself had a cruise control button hahahaha. It’s always fun sharing this craziness with all of you. Ima be popping over to your thread here in a few. I have a little catching up to do myself. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We have us a bonanza of pics 👊🏻🤡
Many strains.
Plural.
Y’all silly fools know what they be I hope.
Either way
Okie x cman
Cman x pbb
Deathstar x gojo
Red velvet x gojo
Frostette
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Northern thunder fuck
Red dragon
Herbies amnesia
Biker lemon og
Full gas
Cherry gas

I may have missed a strain or 3 😂

Thanks for the reminder @GoldenDragondnw

IMG 2230
IMG 2231
IMG 2103
IMG 2100
IMG 2099
IMG 2098
IMG 2298
IMG 2295
IMG 2297
IMG 2296
IMG 2329
IMG 2340
IMG 2339
IMG 2343
IMG 2342
IMG 2341
IMG 2347
IMG 2344
IMG 2345
IMG 2349
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Aaaaand here my reveg,
Okie cman. I think it’s on its way.
Wasn’t expecting it to do the job
I shoulda known better…..👊🏻🤡
So what I do on a reveg is I bomb it with micro And a bit of grow. I only spray feed the very top of the medium saturating about 2inches down from the trunk. The majority of the feed given being at the tap root. I turn that plants primary lights output to 15%. Everything to a minimum in order to ensure that the old root system doesn’t start to rot before it begins a new veg cycle or cause an already stressed plant to commit suicide hahaha. I will repot it once it rolls in a sturdy veg for a couple weeks. Remove all of the old root zone and tuck her in.
Thx y’all! 👊🏻🤡

IMG 2353
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Aaaaand here my reveg,
Okie cman. I think it’s on its way.
Wasn’t expecting it to do the job
I shoulda known better…..👊🏻🤡
So what I do on a reveg is I bomb it with micro And a bit of grow. I only spray feed the very top of the medium saturating about 2inches down from the trunk. The majority of the feed given being at the tap root. I turn that plants primary lights output to 15%. Everything to a minimum in order to ensure that the old root system doesn’t start to rot before it begins a new veg cycle or cause an already stressed plant to commit suicide hahaha. I will repot it once it rolls in a sturdy veg for a couple weeks. Remove all of the old root zone and tuck her in.
Thx y’all! 👊🏻🤡
It almost look like ginger..I want to eat you stalk. 😋 😆

Top Bottom