Special girl the night before harvest

• Thread starter scoobydoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scoobydoo

Finding the right mom can be a long tedious process but sometimes you get lucky. I recently had to start fresh at a new location and I currently have 30 some plants from about 6 or 7 different genetic lines and so far this is my favorite and the first keeper done. My good friend gifted me these seeds of a cross he made of some Dr.Atomic's Northern Lights and the Legendary Sweet Pink Grapefruit. The Northern Lights is a select mom he picked for potency and found out later could purple with a late nighttime temp drop. The Grapefruit dad was picked for his smell, resin and quick growth. This girl is quick to mature (7-9 week window), turns purple by herself, yields decently and has a high and punch unlike any other I've had. I smoke at least a eighth a day and the tester piece had me happy after 3 tokes of one bowl. Each toke was like getting hit in the brain by a pillow, a headrush replaced by a numbing body buzz. Her taste and smell is of grapes/grapefruit with a slight hashy undertone. I neglected this poor girl at first, I only had one light and had a few plants about 3 weeks older so she was flipped to 12/12 at only 6 or 7 inches tall. Amazingly shes about 3 ft tall (a immature plant still grows awhile in 12/12) and going to yield very well for the veg time and plant size. Unfortunately because she was so small I didn't get clones but I'm chopping her early and leaving a large portion of the plant behind to reveg. Anyways these are my best pics of her before chop about 7.5 weeks in. Ill have dry and cured shots a bit later when its done.

Purple1
Purple2
Purple3
Top Bottom