Breeder : Royal Queen Seeds
System : DWC
Lighting : SF2000
Special kush royal queen seeds
Special kush royal queen seeds 3
Special kush royal queen seeds 2

AmiT

AmiT

A scrog that starts well, good job! 🙃 what LED are you using? When I order in Europe with Herbies, I often add seeds from RoyalQueen too, I like their Royal Dwarf - it grows very fast with tiny balls and an original taste - and Royal Jack for the punch in da face. Many strains to try, always interesting and healthy to now for me.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Grew this before and they were very much a good one with the yeild and the strength of the flowers mine did produce a purple colour with the one plant which was one of two. The other one was a nice colour but only a normal colour for the bud. The only difference being the colour. It is a little different to the other kush that I have had in the strength of the effects. That said it is very hard to find a better price for the price of the seeds that will be a little hard to beat but it is very likely to be a bit of a surprise for you in the harvest. I gave them a flower time of 1o wks and a few days of darkness was about a two maybe 3 and the bud and the smell was a lot better than the last night of the lights on don't think it will dissap0int on the final stage. I have been growing the special queen of theirs and I was just as pleased with the way they came out in the last very good and dense bud of the best of the two. The kush had a bit of a edge with her taste of a very nice afghan with the first taste of the inhale and the exhaled that is what I have seen in the spec's of her is the special thing in her very much like a old lpakistan black. When we were young and the people who were selling good hash. We were lucky enough to be able to just about get the last few years of the good hash and the rest of the time we were forced to change our preference to the green they look like they will be a good plant for you enjoy. Peace ✌️👌

Cypress66

Cypress66

Nice one of the ones in the list to grow again in the future in my first garden with the same plants I took 2 clones and I took the cuts off the one that had the purple flowers and the flowers on her were a copy of the mother and the growth of the plants were the same as the ones that were growing in the way they were a very uniformed way of her height and width and the rest of the the way. Not a lot of the other seeds in the previous gardens and they have been mostly from a pack of seeds that have come from the same packet and they have been very different from each other in the height and style of the whole plant but it is often the case every cut I've taken it has not been many times before maybe a half dozen or so if that. But the plants have grown like the mother but its not too good to be smoking the same thing again and again. Imo. Like a variety in my weed I have to be getting a bit of a different way from the strength to the taste and the rest lol I love the way they have their own characteristics to me so much more that I have to try and grow and not enough time to do it in what a problem to be having to be dealing with. Oh well such as life. Peace and happiness to all of us ✌️👌❤️

Latest posts

Top Bottom