Spectrum King Leds - Anybod Using These?

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iceman3000

iceman3000

DSC 0457

iceman3000

iceman3000

SO AT DAY 42 LOOK'S TO BR RIGHT ON TRACK A LITTLE BLEACHING AND FEEL THEY COULD HAVE STRIPED A LITTLE MORE THEN THEY DID

G

gonnagro

Yea iceman if you get a chance, I'd love to see how yours are doing. I just moved a Sour Diesel #2 into my tent with a 450+ about a week ago. It has spread out a little, but nothing much else to talk about.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea iceman if you get a chance, I'd love to see how yours are doing. I just moved a Sour Diesel #2 into my tent with a 450+ about a week ago. It has spread out a little, but nothing much else to talk about.
Gonnagro,lets have a look son.loving the sk

iceman3000

iceman3000

OK... have to say great job by the grower.. still feel they need to be striped to 10 to 12 inches as LED is the right AP for scrog set up he left them at 18 to 20 like a hps.. IMO LED IS THE WAY feel it will hit well over a gram per watt all day long with room for improvement!!!! think they are going to run the #SPECTRUM KING 440 one more time before moving on to the COB DIY and then the BML 1200... will post gpw when i get them.. hope this helped everyone like it did for me and opened my eyes to the future... AND AS I HAVE STATED FROM JUMP STREET I HAVE NO SKIN IN THE LED GAME AS WORKING FOR OR OWNING A LED COMPANY.

keiksweat

keiksweat

OK... have to say great job by the grower.. still feel they need to be striped to 10 to 12 inches as LED is the right AP for scrog set up he left them at 18 to 20 like a hps.. IMO LED IS THE WAY feel it will hit well over a gram per watt all day long with room for improvement!!!! think they are going to run the #SPECTRUM KING 440 one more time before moving on to the COB DIY and then the BML 1200... will post gpw when i get them.. hope this helped everyone like it did for me and opened my eyes to the future... AND AS I HAVE STATED FROM JUMP STREET I HAVE NO SKIN IN THE LED GAME AS WORKING FOR OR OWNING A LED COMPANY.
Cheers ice,about time someone gave em a shot.looking kills....id buy a couple for my 8x4 room.all day long...whos gonna build the cobs?

GroLightBoss

GroLightBoss

Would love to see someone run a spectrum king vs. heliospectra. I've heard great things about both in commercial setups and need to choose which is better for my customers as they keep asking... Anyone?

keiksweat

keiksweat

i will take a shot at it got some good input from real and tag over time.. tags vids are a great insight to the cob world..
Yes,I've been following realstyles and supraspl for time.just waiting on funds to build a couple myself

km1

km1

i have had a sk for months..vegged well ..never got it incorporated into flower..it is now..this is encouraging

except mine is a 90..would rather a 120..i did get two 250's made using same sk cree cct with added reds

160 beam angle[maybe]..it vegged great..i thinknit will flower good too be ausebicnget closer..the 90 can do damage too close

thanks for the sk test from generous awesome, diy cobbers

i watch you guys elsewhere ..i vote you guys as Times mag wattage compassionate men of the year!

hugz
km/OMS

Latest posts

Top Bottom