Speed Devil 1# firts grow low buged

• Thread starter stickhead80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stickhead80

hi this is my first grow, i have a make my site of my waredrobe to a growbox xD okay my girlfriend was abit pissed about the idear but i had do it.

i use a 125w esl and 2 cpu fans and a akf with a lit this is my equipment for my first grow the plant is now 28days old from garmitation.
i´ll would like to get a few tips what i can make better at my grow or some hints the would help me abit

(sorry for my bad english im from germany)

Day 19 garmitat 3
Day19 garmitat 2
Speed devil 1 firts grow low buged 3
Speed devil 1 firts grow low buged 4
Speed devil 1 firts grow low buged 5
Speed devil 1 firts grow low buged 6
Speed devil 1 firts grow low buged 7
S

Sweet Seeds

Hello my friend!! :hi

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Congratulations for your Speed Devil, the plant is looking really beautiful and healthy. With that structure and with 28 days she might be starting flowering very very soon. And then with some more 30 days and you'll be harvesting her, it's a very fast flowering variety ;)

So, as the plant is looking really very good I have very few tips for you, that I can remember now... :) Actually no tips, just suggestions... Can't you use a HPS light for flowering? A 150wHPS is not that expensive, also cheap on electricity and doesn't warm up the place much. Also, what's the size of the pots you are using? 5 litre? Can't you have bigger pots in that closet? Seems like maybe 4 pots of 15-18 litres could fit in there.

I bet you would get the double of the production with the HPS and a bigger pot.

Hope she keeps developing as good as she is doing so far ;) Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

S

stickhead80

its a 6,5l pot i tought about to put it in a bigger one but the guy from my grow shop tells me its maby to late, cause my plant have get some white hairs.And about the light i can get the 400w ndl from a friend he dont need it.

i realy love the strain its get realy bushy. i got a nother quastion about the fast but my is only 8cm tall 3 pair of leefs and get hair to i tought its abit to early she is 15-18 days old.

S

stickhead80

here is a littel update.i had never tought that this girl get so wide :roflde

and a pic from my setup

IMG020
IMG017
IMG021
IMG019
S

Sweet Seeds

Hi again mate!

Well, ok, maybe you should keep her in that pot now. In a future grow you could use a bigger pot.

Yep, NDL is HPS in your language, so a 400wNDL lamp would be great. But it is a bit too potent and it will raise up temperature, maybe too much for using in the summer in such a small grow closet, that's why I suggested the 150wNDL lamp. A 400wNDL would be great but maybe it needs a good extractor, like a RVK or a PK extractor.

Yes, Fast Bud should be a bit bigger before she starts flowering, I have no idea why she didn't stretch more before starting to deliver pistils, but maybe she will grow much more before buds start forming.

Which soil are you using?

Are you giving them any fertilizers?

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

S

stickhead80

i use canna terra bio plus as soil for all my plants.

IMG021
S

Sweet Seeds

Very good my friend.

That's one of the best soils available on the market, my favourite this days ;)

We'll keep in touch, sweet regards!

|tommy_g|

S

Sweet Seeds

Oh... and just one tip for you...

I see that you put the plants directly into the 6,5 litre pots as soon as they are germinated. That's something I don't like to do. You can do it, but you have to be careful with waterings. When you water a small plant in a big pot, the litlle roots only reach a little bit of all the soil. So if you water with too much water the soil will take many days to dry. The little roots can not reach the whole soil available and that is not good for the plant. You should just give the plants a bit of water near the stem in the first 10-15 days, and then yes, you can water until you see some water coming out of the drainage of the pot.

That may be one reason for a plant to grow slowly in the first 2-3 weeks.

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

S

stickhead80

yes caus i need to say its my first grow and i tought its okay but now i know how i can make it better.when can i give my devil some bio boost and flores from canna or is it okay when i start now to give her some littel fert ?

it so amazing to see how fast my littel girl grow :D

S

stickhead80

and i have a nother quastion can i cute some leaves that i get alittel bit more space in my closet ?

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi again my friend!

You can start with a dose of BioBoost now. Just one time. 3ml per litre of water.

BioFlores not yet, plant is looking very green, no need to fertilize it yet because it could go overfert and you don't need to run that risk.

If you water the plant once every 2 days you could do something like this:

Today: just water
August 9: Bioboost, 3ml per litre of water
August 11: just water
August 13: BioFlores, 3ml per litre of water
August 15: just water
August 17: BioBoost, 4ml per litre of water
August 19: BioFlores, 3ml per litre of water
August 21: just water
August 23: BioFlores, 2ml per litre of water
August 25: Bioboost: 3ml per liter of water

And then I suppose it will be time for a soft flush, to clean the soil, because you will probably be harvesting your plant around 5-15 of september.

Don't cut sun leaves, the big ones. Don't cut any leave, except if you cut the lower branches near to the soil, which will not get enough light to justify to have them there, in that case you would cut the leaves of that small branches, but only that. The big leaves are like the solar pannels of the plant, that's where they get some of the energy and that's where they have the nutrients stored, in case they need some extra one day.

If one of those leaves is covering a bud shoot, you can hide the leaf behind the branch...

Keep it sweet! :hi

|tommy_g|

S

stickhead80

hi tommy

hups i had cute some lower fan leaves but only that one that hangs in the soil :sweating . cool then i will give her some boost tomorow.I had never tought that she can get so big as i read the discription from the speed devil i see 30cm and tought cool so she would not get to big for my closet xD but now i see that i maby run out of space if she streach more :rofl .

for my next grow what i will do when she is ready, im planning a Blackjack auto and now i know from your tips what i can make better.

yesterday i had give her some water and tomorow she will get some boost.

thanks for your help.

bye for now update´s folow in a few days

Robert

IMG029
IMG027
IMG028
S

stickhead80

so now i littel update its now day 37 und she is budding realy well i love the smell of her, okay my girlfriend tells me to stop open the closed cause every time i open it the full room begins to smeel after a short wile :D

heigh:52cm
only give her normal water today
pot size 6,5
light 125w flower Cfl

the next update coming soon

IMG 8278
IMG 8281
IMG 8283
S

stickhead80

here is a littel update she is now 47 days old and looking realy nice.
the only thing i notiz the last few days is that she smell alot like chees xD

IMG 8687
IMG 8700
IMG 8698

Latest posts

Top Bottom